Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrazyCorky

[SOLVED] Shadow issue since update

8 posts in this topic

I currently run Panthera... and after the update to infistar I get what seems to be 3d shadows on some buildings. Everything was fine before. Not sure if anyone else encountered this.

11 minutes ago, CrazyCorky said:

I currently run Panthera... and after the update to infistar I get what seems to be 3d shadows on some buildings. Everything was fine before. Not sure if anyone else encountered this.

let's just blame arma :P

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, †RiH† Stokes said:

let's just blame arma :P

It was weird that all of sudden it happened after I updated infiSTAR... It probably is Arma.

3 minutes ago, CrazyCorky said:

It was weird that all of sudden it happened after I updated infiSTAR... It probably is Arma.

it's always arma, its never anything else :tumbleweed:

Remember Corky to share ones experience will make another's go much smoother........ :( 

I bet your solution was probably the new SHADOW setting under the View Distances.

/* The following 3 options can be disabled by putting the value to -1. For example "TGV = -1;" */
/* Terrain Grid Value   */ TGV = 40;	/* 50, 25, 12.5  */	/* if set to 50 grass will be very low for better client FPS.. default is 25 ~35 is good performance and grass :) */
/* ViewDistance Value   */ VDV = 1600;
/* ObjectViewDistance   */ VOV = 1600;
/* ShadowViewDistance   */ SVD = 50;

SVD = 50; To be exact....

1 person likes this

ObjectViewDistance = -1; to stop changing shadow distance in this version (v32) in a new version it will be disabled when you set SVD = -1;
1 person likes this

Advertisement