Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bored

Script Exception #44 - despite exception already in place?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have been setting up an Exile server using this addon and this as well. The server appears to boot up without any issues, however, when I connect to the server I get kicked from the server with script restriction #44. The output is below:

10:41:28 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 bored ( x ) - #44 "erver) then {
10:41:28   "BIS_fnc_getServerVariable_packet" addpublicvariableeventhandler {
10:41:28   _packet = _this select 1;
10:41:28   _target = _packet sel"
10:41:28 Player bored kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #44

I then checked my scripts.txt ( pastebin ) link which I generated using the BattlEye Filters Tool. There is already an exception in place for this, as you will see in scripts.txt under eventHandler. What am I doing wrong?

Please try to resist the urge to tell me to read the How To: BattlEye filters - DO IT YOURSELF! until you have read my post and recognized that I have already looked at it.

Edited by bored
formatting

@bored you don't have it:

7 addpublicvariableeventhandler !"\"A3XAI_SMS\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call A3XAI_client_radioMessage; diag_log _this;};" !="PV_ZCP_zupastic\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {\n_messageArray = _this select 1;\nhint parseText "

I cant formulate your BE script due to the line numbers etc but if you use: http://gp.gamersinc.net/BEF.php paste the whole #44 from the starting " to finishing " and add it to your line #46 which looks like the above line

Advertisement

This is the line I have in my eventhandler line currently:

!="hen {\n\"BIS_fnc_getServerVariable_packet\" addpublicvariableeventhandler {\n_packet = _this select 1;\n_target = _packet select 0;\n_" 

I copied the code from the log in to the tool you linked me and this was the output. I tried that as well but it had no effect.

!="erver) then {\n\"BIS_fnc_getServerVariable_packet\" addpublicvariableeventhandler {\n_packet = _this select 1;\n_target = _packet sel\""

I am going to scrub everything and start over from the beginning once again. I may have missed an important detail in one of these threads and readmes.

Edited by bored

they aren't the same and also that is under: 7 eventHandler but you need the other line to be under line #46 which is 7 addpublicvariableeventhandler

They aren't the same function and aren't the same exception, if even a single space is missing then they are different but they start differently "hen and "erver

Advertisement