• 0
lengthybread409

[CLOSED] Server crashes and there is no logs

Question

I am trying to setup a Linux exile server but I'm at the point in witch the server crashes within an interval of 3 min.  I don't see anything coming up in the logs indicating any error and there is nothing in the sql. I believe its something to do with the server trying to save everyone's status but I can disconnect before the crash and rejoin and have my progress saved. Here is the logs I got from the console http://pastebin.com/CBjhyp6P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 answers to this question

  • 0
33 minutes ago, QGS said:

Whats your commandline?

-cfg=@ExileServer/basic.cfg -config=@ExileServer/config.cfg world=Exile.Altis.pbo -serverMod=@ExileServer -mod=@Exile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

Get rid of " world=Exile.Altis.pbo " and just put -autoinit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
38 minutes ago, QGS said:

Get rid of " world=Exile.Altis.pbo " and just put -autoinit

hmmmm. That Didn't help. I did the changes and the server still crashed with this as the last few lines

15:00:42 "ExileServer - Player Lengthybread409 (UID ################) connected!"
15:00:52 "ExileServer - Starting session for 'Lengthybread409' with ID 'WmAaOzqb'..."
Edited by lengthybread409

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, lengthybread409 said:

hmmmm. That Didn't help. I did the changes and the server still crashed with this as the last few lines


15:00:42 "ExileServer - Player Lengthybread409 (UID ################) connected!"

15:00:52 "ExileServer - Starting session for 'Lengthybread409' with ID 'WmAaOzqb'..."

Can't find real path "a3\map_altis\data\roads\roads.shp": "No such file or directory" - try verifying the arma 3 server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, †RiH† Stokes said:

Can't find real path "a3\map_altis\data\roads\roads.shp": "No such file or directory" - try verifying the arma 3 server.

That is not a problem, I can run around the map for a little bit before the crash. This isn't the first iteration of the server and I already tried that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, lengthybread409 said:

That is not a problem, I can run around the map for a little bit before the crash. This isn't the first iteration of the server and I already tried that.

Have you configured basic.cfg, and what do you have VON set to in server.cfg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, †RiH† Stokes said:

ok, but have you configured basic.cfg?

No. It's the same one I got from the server files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.