da1geek

CUP Changes/Class Names

4 posts in this topic

Good afternoon everyone!

CUP has recently updated their Units pack (and potentially vehicles/weapons as well). Since the update NO CUP vehicles will create with error 12. Also, any AI that 'draw' CUP Weapons, do not spawn with the guns. Players can also not see the weapons and are not available at the trader (all blank spaces). I have verified the client/server are on the same, newest version (and re downloaded a few times). I have a sneaking suspicion that the class names have changed, which brings me to my question:

Has anyone verified that the class names have/have not changed? If they have not, I supposed I'll need to do more troubleshooting. If they have, does anyone have the newest class names? In the mean time, I will be going through attempting to collect all the classnames for vehicles/units to see if they are new. Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated. 

Advertisement

Thanks Stokes. Unfortunately that was last updated in July so if they are now different, I wouldn't know =/

Just heard back from the dev. for CUP (finally). They indicated the classnames have no changed. Looks like something is wrong on my end I'll have to figure out. This can be closed. 

Advertisement