Dew

paintshop

27 posts in this topic

author:  Halvhjearne

source: https://github.com/Halvhjearne/paintshop

i commented a few lines out so it works with exile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lx78hp6xrutqrq3/PaintShop%20by%20Halv%20for%20Exile%20v0.1.rar?dl=0

install:

1. in init.sqf
[] execVM "paintshop\paintshop.sqf";

2. in description.ext
#include "paintshop\Halv_defines.hpp"
#include "paintshop\paintshop.hpp"

cheers dew

Edited by Dew
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
3 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

What does it do?

makes vehicle pretty and pink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Taylor Swift (Mezo) said:

makes vehicle pretty and pink.

It makes vehicles pink? Doesn't seem like a very useful script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

It makes vehicles pink? Doesn't seem like a very useful script.

Do you not remember this script from Epoch? Not just pink... you can fully colour customize your vehicle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taylor Swift (Mezo) said:

Do you not remember this script from Epoch? Not just pink... you can fully colour customize your vehicle.

I do not and the person who posted this didn't bother writing a description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I do not and the person who posted this didn't bother writing a description.

I mean, you could goto the original post on Epoch and look? But yeah... A description would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Taylor Swift (Mezo) said:

I mean, you could goto the original post on Epoch and look? But yeah... A description would be great.

If the OP were to put a link to the original post on the Epoch forum, he could just as easily add a description.

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

If the OP were to put a link to the original post on the Epoch forum, he could just as easily add a description.

HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.