Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
da1geek

Server Problems Following CUP Update

5 posts in this topic

Heya guys. I'm really in need of some help here. Two nights (three?) ago, an update was released for CUP. As many of you have heard, they originally released Weapons pack in Units, but was later fixed. Since then I have completed removed and re-downloaded the mod. Nothing else has changed since then. Now, with 100% certainty I have the newest CUP Units/Vehicles/Weapons. 

Here are the errors I am experiencing:

• AI are not spawning with any of the CUP weapons and just walk around (vanilla guns come out fine)
  • Cannot purchase any CUP vehicles. Half of them don't give any message when you try to purchase, just nothing happens. The other half produce error 12, meaning it cannot find the vehicles name (as I understand it)
  • Hella' RPT errors

Please see the RPT below. I'm afraid that somehow this fucked with my database, and that's what's producing these errors but I'm not sure. I apologize in asking for advice, but I'm really stuck here. (Anyone notice how all the problems arise, right when you start getting a lot of population? -__-' ). 

http://pastebin.com/6uBcC33b

Edit: If someone fixes this, I'll kiss your right on the face!

Edited by da1geek

Have you tried not using CUP any switching to one of the better weapon/vehicles packs?

Advertisement

Indeed. With out CUP, it works fine. We switched to CUP because previously we used another weapon pack that ended up causing DB corruption, and was not updated. CUP seemed to be updating frequently, so we went with that.

Issue resolved, problem with the naming of the @folder and launch parameters. 

1 person likes this

This has been resolved. I can't believe I overlooked something so silly. When CUP updated, their mod folder titles changed from "CUP_Vehicles" (etc) to "CUP Vehicles". Thanks to Stokes who pointed out my stupidity. Thank you for the help all :)

Advertisement