Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EmersePredator

MySQL NOT Working

12 posts in this topic

i use my exile.sql script that comes with exile server , and i get an error called , -    

22:35:44    CREATE TABLE `account` (   `uid` varchar(32) NOT NULL,   `clan_id` int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL,   `name` varchar(64) NOT NULL,   `money` double NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',   `score` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',   `kills` int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',   `deaths` int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',   `first_connect_at` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,   `last_connect_at` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,   `last_disconnect_at` datetime DEFAULT NULL,   `total_connections` int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8    Error Code: 1050. Table 'account' already exists    0.000 sec                                   , ive tried alot of things , anybody know how to fix?

Have you deleted the table called "account" or created another database for another name? the database you are trying to add that into seems to already have a table called "account"

Advertisement

Ok i think i fixed it , but i get this error now - Error Code: 1064. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'account' at line 1

how about posting the complete query you are getting the error about?

you didnt answer about strict mode.

disable it with 

SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Well i got no errors now , but its stuck at recieving server version , and strict mode is off and ive reset the pc

Advertisement