Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Birchy

Starting a Exile server

8 posts in this topic

calling all experts,

I'm looking to start my own server but i have no idea how to input mods, mission files ect. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

I will be running a 50 player vilayer dedicated server.

Thanks in advance

Birchy

dedicated server is tougher for a first timer because you have to do all the installation and configuration including the mysql server. 

fortunately there is a forum section on this site just loaded with step by step details to get you started.

http://www.exilemod.com/topic/8368-server-installationupgrade-guide-0941-clementine/

Edited by ShootingBlanks
1 person likes this

Advertisement

Hello,

I just recently started my server up and willing to lend a hand if needed! 

But if you don't want to go through setting one up your welcome to join my server. Looking for a co-founder/staff

If anyone is looking to start a server, and needs a hand / help. Feel free to hit me up here :)

1 person likes this

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:15 AM, †RiH† StokesMagee said:

If anyone is looking to start a server, and needs a hand / help. Feel free to hit me up here :)

I friended you on Steam. I just setup my Exile server and want to make it like H1Z1. I have Zombies added, but it seems a little quiet. I just want to put everything in place that makes it exciting before I let my friends on :) Maybe you can let me know some good stuff to add and adjust the settings :) Thx.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 2:43 AM, C][G GhostTown™ said:

Hello,

I just recently started my server up and willing to lend a hand if needed! 

But if you don't want to go through setting one up your welcome to join my server. Looking for a co-founder/staff

Hi if you wouldn't mind helping me...I want to make my server like DayZ/H1Z1/Exile....I need to adjust the loot since it's pretty crapping with defaults and add some other stuff. Nothing OP. If you could help me I would appreciate it. I'm DOUBLEE313 on Steam. I just need a few minutes of your time and the rest I can do. Thanks man!

thanks gents, I have a vilayer exile server and i really need help on installing infiSTAR to the server, its becoming way above my head :|

Birchy75

Advertisement