xRascal

server Staff wanted !

7 posts in this topic

we are looking for Server Staff to config / setup / keep updating arma 3  for us , you will have access  to the vps / dedi box please add me on skype joshhopey and put arma 3 , or add me on steam Crazy xRascal ! it is running window 2012 !

who is actually 'we'? how about giving some specs, player base, mods wanted/required and just some good old fashioned names?

Advertisement

Wouldn't it be better to learn how to manage all that on your own? Otherwise, there's no point in owning a dedi...just play on public servers.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, fr1nk said:

Wouldn't it be better to learn how to manage all that on your own? Otherwise, there's no point in owning a dedi...just play on public servers.

sometimes its easier to show people where to look and learn through example rather than just 'there it is..learn it'

7 minutes ago, Capt Caveman said:

sometimes its easier to show people where to look and learn through example rather than just 'there it is..learn it'

Doesn't sound like that's what they're looking for. I'm not trying to derail or be an ass, I was just asking an honest question.

keep updating arma 3  for us

Edited by fr1nk

On 2/16/2016 at 3:12 PM, fr1nk said:

we know how to manage "all our stuff " but we run 6 rust servers , and 4  ark servers so we was looking for staff for arma 3 . to help look alfter the server and run it .

1 person likes this

Advertisement