Decarvalho

[SOLVED] Zombie Add-on Reply

Question

Hello guys, 

First of all, I just want to thank all the dev. team for making this mod possible. I was reading through the forum and one of the answer for a question asked by a player named TheActualNoob got my attention. The question was:

"I know that the team is working very hard. As a user of the exile mod, and a player of DayZ. This game is so much better then DayZ standalone, but I was wondering if Zombies will ever be added. There are mods to add zombies, such as Ryan's Zombies, and Zombies and Demons. These mods are not working properly on the servers I play on and I was just wondering if this would ever be implemented  "

The answer he got from a mod:

"Good question, I don't think that one has been asked before xD ... But No.

Arma isn't made for Zombies."

Okay, my thoughts on this answer:  You must be joking right? Sure, Arma wasnt made for zombies. But was it ever made for base building? Survival? or all features that exile mod offers? the answer is NO for all of that. Thats why there are mod out there, to modify the original game. I used to play a lot of exile, for me it was the best mod out there until the problem with ryan zombies started happening. The server I used to play had constantly 40+ players online, and after the zombies were gone, the number of players dropped so much that the server is no longer online ( and I dont think that only happened to the server I was playing). There are a huge number of exile players that love this mod with the zombies in it, if there are no plans to welcome these people or make the mod a least compatible with zombies,  I guess many people will have to move on. I just think that zombies are a great addition to this mod and you guys have nothing to loose with it.

Thank yall for reading this!

Edited by Decarvalho

3 answers to this question

I am sorry, I have seen this too late. I was answering the other post instead. Please see here:

Its up to the ryanzombies creator to make their script work with our mod. Plus server owners have a choice of running whatever they want and its up to those server owners to figure out how to make it work properly. Ryanzombies has issues regarding client/server fps and it kept crashing most servers. Thats probably why a bunch of server owners got turned off by the idea of having to run the mod with ryanzombies.

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement