C][G GhostTown™

RPT Erorrs

Question

Hey all,

Not sure what I did wrong or what has happened but I have made some edits and everything was running fine.

I decided to go through my RPT and noticed it had ALOT of errors and I have no idea what has caused them or when they started so I cant backtrack now.

I have never touched the exileserver.pbo and that is where most of these erorrs are coming from.

RPT - https://www.dropbox.com/s/51uunen7b6lvnny/arma3server_2016-02-16_20-51-25.rpt?dl=0

9 answers to this question

Thought i was going mad for a second there. This post looked almost identical to a ticket i have. 

Seen these errors before, no idea what has causes them, some addon i believe. Don't believe it breaks anything. 

Hmm interesting, my personal opinion is:

A object in the database is corrupt / has a corrupt item / and or corrupt position.

If this is a fresh install of exile, i believe that ^ is the best answer you can get for that. (does not seem to be a fresh install of exile due to how many mods you are running) and with all of those mods, some things can get corrupted because they are not very well made. Try checking your database, if you would like help feel free to ask. 

I'm not 100% on this, i'm not a developer of exile, and i haven't looked at their code.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Thanks for the replies,

I just got really confused on this as the only thing I edited was some things in my mission file and the AI files, I reverted them back and still got the issues.

Never did touch any of the Server files so I was like *** did I break something :/ Started to freak out and shut the server down to prevent any issues.

So maybe it is a database issue,

but I looked through and never stood out to me and I would hate to have to wipe the database.

10 hours ago, †RiH† Stokes said:

Hmm interesting, my personal opinion is:

A object in the database is corrupt / has a corrupt item / and or corrupt position.

If this is a fresh install of exile, i believe that ^ is the best answer you can get for that. (does not seem to be a fresh install of exile due to how many mods you are running) and with all of those mods, some things can get corrupted because they are not very well made. Try checking your database, if you would like help feel free to ask. 

I'm not 100% on this, i'm not a developer of exile, and i haven't looked at their code.

You was correct and I fixed it,

I took a look further into the RPT and noticed cords and lock codes? so I started to did in my vehicle database and everysingle error was caused by Bikes.

I added bikes to my shops and people was buying them, but they was the ones causing the database and rpt errors. LOL

Note to self...

Fuck bikes. 

Thank you!

25 minutes ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

You was correct and I fixed it,

I took a look further into the RPT and noticed cords and lock codes? so I started to did in my vehicle database and everysingle error was caused by Bikes.

I added bikes to my shops and people was buying them, but they was the ones causing the database and rpt errors. LOL

Note to self...

Fuck bikes. 

Thank you!

some vehicles when they are bought do not set up correctly, bikes always have issue as the one cargo store on them instead of being <null> is blank (this happens on a few mod vehicles too).

I was going to set the database default to [] or <null> so at least it set up without error but in the end removed bikes instead

8 minutes ago, red_ned said:

some vehicles when they are bought do not set up correctly, bikes always have issue as the one cargo store on them instead of being <null> is blank (this happens on a few mod vehicles too).

I was going to set the database default to [] or <null> so at least it set up without error but in the end removed bikes instead

I noticed that, I went ahead and just removed them from the database and my traders to prevent any issues.

The database is so touchy at times haha

3 minutes ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

I noticed that, I went ahead and just removed them from the database and my traders to prevent any issues.

The database is so touchy at times haha

its not the database's fault, the create vehicle script for the bikes are wrong and when it reloads the server the load script bugs as the vehicle wasn't correctly created. The database as far as I can tell is functioning as it should

15 minutes ago, red_ned said:

its not the database's fault, the create vehicle script for the bikes are wrong and when it reloads the server the load script bugs as the vehicle wasn't correctly created. The database as far as I can tell is functioning as it should

It was meant to be worded as a joke! :P

I shut my server down afraid this was going to cause major errors.

That's why I said the database is so touchy.

5 minutes ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

It was meant to be worded as a joke! :P

I shut my server down afraid this was going to cause major errors.

That's why I said the database is so touchy.

sorry I didn't notice, knackered from work :)

Advertisement