Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BallzDE

deleted.exile_client, _cup_chernarus_config

Question

Hey guys,

after the arma update i cant join any server. Any Idea? 

e4yt5j4e.jpg

you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted....

I reinstall exile and check the arma 3 install -.-

Steve

Edited by BallzDE

11 answers to this question

Don't exactly know if this is an answer for your issue but I am also getting this issue and this has only happened after installing the new update for Arma 3 so I feel like that could be an issue but I don't know how to downgrade Arma 3 to counter this.

Advertisement

I recommend everyone to use the official launcher for joining. You now choose the server from the launcher and not when you are fully in the game.

1. Open the official Arma3 launcher and click "SERVERS" tab on the left.
2. Choose the Internet tab and search for your desired server.
3. Click on the server (once!) when it shows in the list - BUT DO NOT JOIN YET. Click on "More Details" button that appears with the server details.
4. Here you will see "Required 1" and "Additional 1". Required 1 will probably say - not loaded, Unidentified. CLICK ON "ADDITIONAL 1"
5. Exile mod should be shown here with a little tick box. Tick it and you should also see underneath it "Loaded Recognized Signature". If it shows nothing then click at "change mods in your library" and add exile in. Do the same for any other required mods on the server you are joining.

Click Join in the bottom right of the screen and enjoy!

(Make yourself familiar with the official launcher as you have the ability to save Mod "loadouts" for different servers etc.)

For some reason Maca's A3 Launcher and some of the others are conflicting with required mods and are resulting in these messages.

If Zub's fix did not work, try right clicking on Arma 3 in the steam library, properties, betas, put this code in " Arma3Legacy154 " then select it on the drop down box. It should download the older patch which should, in theory, allow you to play exile if the update is your problem which I think might be your problem as I am experiencing the same issue as you just after updating.

Edited by ThatGuyAce
1 person likes this

Hello,

I getting the same issue, if i try to launch a exile mod server. If I try the solution from "Zub1984" I have the problem, that I am not be able to search for mod-servers with the offical arma launcher. In past I used always the A3Launcher, and now I getting this error :/

Greez

Edited by JonnyRight

57 minutes ago, ThatGuyAce said:

If Zub's fix did not work, try right clicking on Arma 3 in the steam library, properties, betas, put this code in " Arma3Legacy154 " then select it on the drop down box. It should download the older patch which should, in theory, allow you to play exile if the update is your problem which I think might be your problem as I am experiencing the same issue as you just after updating.

Im also having this issue i tryed ThatGuyAce's fix, but it said: Bad version, server rejected connection 

37 minutes ago, Cooky said:

Im also having this issue i tryed ThatGuyAce's fix, but it said: Bad version, server rejected connection 

I'll try it now for myself and tell you the results - Edit - I am also getting the same error as you have, I'm going to try and look for a solution :D

Edited by ThatGuyAce

Manually load your mods. 

Fixed for me etc, should fix for you 

1 person likes this

Once I have re-updated my game, I will give this a go, will once again post my results

Advertisement