jimjones26

Battleye kick #18

13 posts in this topic

I am having a Battleye kick problem after updating my client and server to the Eden update. I am at a loss... any ideas?

Spoiler

18.02.2016 09:48:30: KeyPoint (24.196.169.33:40350) e3fe255f75c2d56abf578fa88744b1c1 - #18 "tNameParent = if (isNil '_fnc_scriptName') then {'BIS_fnc_recompile'} else {_fnc_scriptName};
    private _fnc_scriptName = 'BIS_fn"

!="tNameParent = if (isNil '_fnc_scriptName') then {'BIS_fnc_recompile'} else {_fnc_scriptName};\n    private _fnc_scriptName = 'BIS_fn"

add this in the end of line #20

1 person likes this

Advertisement

I s this a common issue with the eden update? Or did I mess something up on the server unwittingly? Everything was fine until I updated my client and server.

Jesus GR8 - you must have about 6 bodies - running GG and posting here within minutes of a post haha!

1 person likes this

That fixed #18, but now I get #44.

Spoiler

18.02.2016 11:31:00: KeyPoint (24.196.169.33:38938) e3fe255f75c2d56abf578fa88744b1c1 - #44 "andledPlayers pushBack _unitVar;

"@" addPublicVariableEventHandler [_x,
{
_this set [0,"update"];
_this call bis_fnc_sharedO"

Is this a common workflow every time arma pushes an update?

Edited by jimjones26

!="andledPlayers pushBack _unitVar;\n\n\n\"@\" addPublicVariableEventHandler [_x,\n{\n_this set [0,\"update\"];\n_this call bis_fnc_sharedO"

Yes, after every game update/mod update or any new scripts you put in, You will have to this. You really need to learn how to filter these out by yourself.

Edited by GR8

26 minutes ago, GR8 said:

!="andledPlayers pushBack _unitVar;\n\n\n\"@\" addPublicVariableEventHandler [_x,\n{\n_this set [0,\"update\"];\n_this call bis_fnc_sharedO"

Yes, after every game update/mod update or any new scripts you put in, You will have to this. You really need to learn how to filter these out by yourself.

So after searching for a few hours I finally figured out what you posted above was what I needed to do, except I was slightly off, I had an extra \n;

Spoiler

!="andledPlayers pushBack _unitVar;\n\n\n\n\"@\" addPublicVariableEventHandler [_x,\n{\n_this set [0,\"update\"];\n_this call bis_fnc_sharedO"

However your version is not working either, which led me to change the name of script.txt so it would not be found, and of course I can get into the server. For clarity I added what you gave me to the end of line 46.

Thanks for your help, I do appreciate it. I'll get this figured out.

1 person likes this

I seem to be the only one having an issue, there are many exile servers up right now running the latest update just fine. I must have screwed something up somewhere.

Advertisement