papahyooie

Have a community? Need a free server? Look here!

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

I am the administrator and clan leader for Battleborne. I have a dedicated server and plenty of experience with running servers. The problem is, my community has pretty much fallen to zilch over the holidays. 

I have an Intel quad core server capable of running multiple instances of Arma 3 servers, with headless clients to match, but they are pretty much sitting idle. I hate to see them go to such a waste, especially considering it was paid for originally by my community.

So I am offering free hosting to anyone with a medium sized community who will actually use the server. I can install whatever mods and tweaks you like. (Though I'm partial to zombie survival ;) ) I have a couple of dedicated members left who could also serve as moderators if you like. Of course, your own staff would have administrator rights ingame. I will even do all of the server-side managing required. 

If anyone is interested, you can post here or send me a PM. We will work out the details, you can tell me what you want to see happen. 

Thanks for reading! 

Edited by papahyooie
1 person likes this

This offer is still on the table. I have turnkey servers setup, waiting to put your name on them and customize. 

Advertisement

Is this still available? We don't have the biggest comunity but thats based on the fact we can't seem to find a server thats suitable to everyones game play at a single time getting one setup and set rules and actualy monitor would definatly bring a growing comutity.

We are highly partial to zombies and would like to see a more imersive and controled enviroment into one of these servers.

1 person likes this

On 4/27/2016 at 11:47 AM, Madnman 730 said:

Is this still available? We don't have the biggest comunity but thats based on the fact we can't seem to find a server thats suitable to everyones game play at a single time getting one setup and set rules and actualy monitor would definatly bring a growing comutity.

We are highly partial to zombies and would like to see a more imersive and controled enviroment into one of these servers.

Unfortunately, I've already taken on the HellB0yz clan. They're a great group though, and you're welcome to join in if you like. They're all about listening to what the players want, so you might be right at home. They like LOTS of AI. And we are working on more and more custom map set pieces with custom missions attached. They have occasional events when enough people are online too. 

Or since you prefer zombies and immersion, you are welcome to try out my Namalsk zombie survival server. It focuses much more on the survival aspect than stock exile... The traders sell very little; food, water, etc. No weapons at traders. No vehicles are sold at traders either, but the randomly spawned vehicles in the environment are lockable and save on restart. I am also working on having WAY more crafting recipes. Right now you can craft various low end weapons, as well as ammunition, bandages, and some other things. I am trying to shift the focus from traders to crafting. Low end weapons spawn in towns, and high end military style weapons are VERY rare. All loot has been toned down from stock exile, and balanced for a more survival style experience. There is roaming AI, but they are sparse, and spawn with survival style gear (not ghillies and snipers and machine guns) 

Oh and of course zombies. Lots... and lots... of zombies. 

Also runs at a nice 60 fps on my mid tier rig, if that helps. 

Anyway, if you're interested in joining either of them, just let me know. I'll give you details. 

Advertisement