oSoDirty

XM8 Admin Apps

5 posts in this topic

Credit goes to Shix for original script. I just made a simple addon/alteration to check if App user is an admin and supply secure use of apps not intended for general server population.

What this does: Instead of having just the one page of apps shared by everyone, this will check if you're an admin and allow access to certain apps that are intended for administration or development. I have included one of each. For administration, it's just a goofy script that picks a random punishment. For development, it's just a very simple script that will give your worldspace coords and the degree of direction you're facing in a hint box Vs having to log out and check database over and over. By default the prior mentioned scripts are already installed under the  first 2 apps and the 12th app on the admin apps screen takes you back to the non-admin apps screen.

If anyone comes up with graphics for any of this and cares to share that would be great. Every time I try to make graphics and convert them to a .paa they come out transparent and cloudy...  No Idea what that's about.

Apps are installed exactly the same as the original, just add the admin\dev app calls in the XM8Admin_Init.sqf rather than XM8Apps_Init.sqf

Requirements: Latest version of XM8 apps by Shix. This can be acquired HERE

Installation:

First:

Download the modified files from (link removed)

Second:

Open and extract the downloaded zip file and place the contents of the xm8Apps folder into your existing xm8Apps folder and the contents of the Apps folder into your existing Apps folder.

Third:

Spoiler

Inside of your mission PBO, go to xm8Apps folder and open ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide_apps_onOpen.sqf   Find and replace all 3 occurances of

_newControl ctrlSetEventHandler ["ButtonClick", "execVM'xm8Apps\XM8Apps_Init.sqf';"];

with

_newControl ctrlSetEventHandler ["ButtonClick", "execVM'xm8Apps\adminit.sqf';"];

Fourth: Add admin/dev UID's in adminit.sqf

Last: Repack mission PBO and profit.

If you use this and it benefits you in any way, please do me a solid and click that "Like" button ;) 

3 people like this

Ok 

1. You edited an old version 

2. You Exec the default XM8Apps_Init.sqf within your admin version 

1 person likes this

Advertisement

31 files, 5 folders for something that can be done in 1. o.O

Taylor-Swift-gif-135.gif.054cc1f3a44bbfe

Yo bro, I heard you like picking files. So I made a file to randomly pick files, so you could randomly pick some more files so you can randomly punish your admins. Kappa

uh...

why did... but theres so many....

yea im locking this thread its not going to end well

3 people like this

Advertisement