TheCoon

Community Logo Competition | Show off your logo | £30 Cash Prize!

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

It might have just been me, but i really enjoyed looking through at all the really cool and creative logos which were being posted for the Community logo competition. Since this has now ended, there doesn't seem to be anywhere designated for a Community Logo showcase. 

Therefore, I am proposing we restart this logo competition, in short:

• Upload your community logo
  • give some fun facts about your community (including name, community size etc)
  • I will donate £30 to the winning logo (I'm a student, sorry i don't have much to give)

The winning logo will be chosen by not only the number of likes it receives (As the first few images usually receive more)

If we all follow a similar upload style, it could work really well:

E.g. (add what you want)

• Community Name:
  • Community Size:

(Depending on whether this "competition" gets enough popularity, i will then release an upload deadline)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated to £30 - thanks @karammatti553 for adding the additional prize money!

Edited by TheCoon
5 people like this

Alright boys, The Evolved Survival Gaming Logo made by "will white"

Community Name: Evolved Survival Gaming
Community Size: 107 forum members

esgv2.png

Edited by Swompen
3 people like this

Advertisement

Who are we?: 
BSB Network - an  adult gaming community established 2002. Were mostly UK basaed, particularly well represented in the Northeast of England, but have members from all over the world. This is our second logo in 14 years and was introduced around 2008/9. There are variations of it that are used for different things, most notably the version that features a red helmet (he he!) that is used as an award badge for our Red crew members (invitation only guys who have been with us for years!)

Community size:
over 3000 registered members of the community but the actual clan floats at around 40-50 members, I'd say 20 or so are "hardcore" and have been with us for years. 

www.bsbnetwork.com

zaCLEIC.png

2 people like this

Featured this :D Would be nice to see some cool logos :)

1 person likes this

Hello Guys, Our Community Logo made by zombiehölle.de

Our Community "Zombiehölle" or ZH have been createt 2013 with a Arma 2Epoch Server, After this we have Setup a Arma 3 Epoch Server (never again),

now we have a Arma 3 Exile Chernarus Server with balanced Loottables, Vehicles and Weapons. Our next goal is setup a Arma 3 Exile Namalsk Server see you soon. :)

On all our Server no donator status its the main think for a fair "Gameplay".

Spoiler

Zombie Hell exists since 2013, and has evolved since then . We have admins with much experience. Our main goal is to satisfy every gamer playing on our servers.

Community Size: 51 forum members but arround 100 more

56d1ea1b0df9a_ZH.thumb.png.a74ab49011e54

2 people like this

Advertisement