dbw

Chernarus no loot in placed buildings

4 posts in this topic

Hello,
I have placed some A2 buildings with m3editor on the airfield and I have the chernarus loot table included, but it's missing some buildings, so i modified the original "CfgBuildings_Chernarus.h" and added some of those buildings, (medical tents mostly) and they dont spawn loot. I tried CUP and non-CUP classnames (eg.: MASH, CUP_A2_mash, spawns the same medical tent, IMG: http://puu.sh/ng9E6/24edc710ca.jpg, but none of them spawned loot when i added them to the buildings list) 
also CUP classnames never worked.

Here is my cfgbuildings.chernarus.h http://pastebin.com/C3Vk2eUA 
land_tent_east works and has loot, but camp,MASH,MASH_EP1,CampEastC,CampEast_EP1 etc.  has no loot for some reason.

Am I missing something, or exile dont recognize those buildings as buildings?

Edited by Still J.Á.M.B.O.R.

Advertisement
33 minutes ago, Diddl3s said:

Did you ever get this working?

the addon itself works, so I decided to replace the buildings that aren't working, and figured out a "workaound". I placed a small object that I know that i'm not going to use anywhere else, near those buggy buildings and initiated that small object with the addon, and placed the loot positions inside the buildings. so that placeholder object triggers the loot spawning, but the loot positions are in those buildings that are not working

Thanks mate, that is exactly what we were thinking about doing, thanks for the reply :)

Such a pity they don't work as standard as they really fit in Chernarus quiet well...

Advertisement