Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fransie101

Dead at Respawn

Question

Good afternoon GM's, Devs, or whomever this may concern.

I'm unable to spawn alive on the G3N Exile|Pvp|Revive| server. every time i spawn, i'm just dead on the ground. and I've seen many bodies around mine when switching to 3rd person. So i assume other also have this problem.

Thanks in advance

Frans Stapelberg 

5 answers to this question

On 2/22/2016 at 8:46 AM, Fransie101 said:

I'm unable to spawn alive on the G3N Exile|Pvp|Revive| server. every time i spawn, i'm just dead on the ground. and I've seen many bodies around mine when switching to 3rd person. So i assume other also have this problem.

Thanks in advance

Frans Stapelberg 

has happened to me a few time since Arma 3 update. I respawn dead on the ground then respawn  without a spawn zone screen and sometimes with a spawn zone screen and sometime it corrects itself  but i get blurred dead person vision and sometimes it just  corrects iyself

On 2/22/2016 at 9:46 AM, Fransie101 said:

Thanks in advance

Frans Stapelberg 

this would be a question for the server owners, not exile

Advertisement
52 minutes ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

this would be a question for the server owners, not exile

Actually, it's an Exile bug from what I can tell. Happens often on my server too. However, for the OP to fix his particular case, yes, the server admin would need to fix it in the server's database.

In the database the player is flagged as dead with damage=1, the database row is supposed to be deleted. In case it doesn't get deleted automaticly you have to do it manualy otherwise this occurs.

Indeed a exile bug.

Also seems to happen if you change Arma 3 Profiles and rejoin the same server.  Either way, you need to have the server admin just delete your player record from the database to resolve.

-Goonie

Advertisement