Higgins909

CUP + CBA not starting?

2 posts in this topic

So I've got a linux server, this is my startup line.

sudo ./arma3server -mod=@Exile\;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite\;@CBA_A3\CUP_Weapons\;@CUP_Vehicles servermod=@ExileServer -config=@ExileServer/config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=@ExileServer/basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit -filePatching

I see 1 mention of CUP and CBA but the part where it says what mods are loaded and a bit about them... well they don't appear there.

Even in the server browser of arma, the mods are not loaded, but when I try to load them.  I can still get into server,  but after leaving the lobby I get loaded into a black screen and have to close game, where the bambi or character would be retrieved.  I changed the names of the mod folders, CUP (added a _) to run into less issues.  I also copied the keys to the key folder.

Why are the mods not working?  It works fine without CUP and CBA. (just exile and AiA)

Right now I'm messing with Eden and my mission file, but I think since I had mods loaded into Eden and used them, I need the mods to work on the server to see it work or something... (Grim hope that Eden can be used to mod maps easily) But still in the end the server is supposed to be running CUP.

Thanks,

Higgins909

On 2/22/2016 at 3:08 PM, Higgins909 said:

So I've got a linux server, this is my startup line.

sudo ./arma3server -mod=@Exile\;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite\;@CBA_A3\CUP_Weapons\;@CUP_Vehicles servermod=@ExileServer -config=@ExileServer/config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=@ExileServer/basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit -filePatching

I see 1 mention of CUP and CBA but the part where it says what mods are loaded and a bit about them... well they don't appear there.

Even in the server browser of arma, the mods are not loaded, but when I try to load them.  I can still get into server,  but after leaving the lobby I get loaded into a black screen and have to close game, where the bambi or character would be retrieved.  I changed the names of the mod folders, CUP (added a _) to run into less issues.  I also copied the keys to the key folder.

Why are the mods not working?  It works fine without CUP and CBA. (just exile and AiA)

Right now I'm messing with Eden and my mission file, but I think since I had mods loaded into Eden and used them, I need the mods to work on the server to see it work or something... (Grim hope that Eden can be used to mod maps easily) But still in the end the server is supposed to be running CUP.

Thanks,

Higgins909

Launch @CBA_A# first in the mods

Advertisement