Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gilleyman

DMS mission lag?

10 posts in this topic

Once i actually got Infistar to work properly, im hit with unplayable lag issues and kicks on the server, something in Infistar is not liking the DNS missions mod, Is there anything in the files that i should be looking at to resolve this issue?

you need to post some log files like your server rpt & maybe client rpt log file so we can look into the NSA / DNS missions :P

Advertisement

I have no issues with DMS and infiSTAR, as infiSTAR says above, post your server rpt log

1 person likes this

Only lag we ever had due to DMS was spawning multiple missions at once, never due to infiSTAR.

Well, I removed A3XAI from the server launch and no more lag...Must be spawning to much activity in the server,  Are there any Roaming AI features in DNS or FUMS?

Bottom line is: If you don't know how to script, don't use A3XAI, as it's no longer in development, it's not optimized for the latest 2 versions of Arma 3, that being 1.54 and 1.56, some of it might work, guaranteed a lot won't work as well. There is no alternative to roaming AI currently, however on DMS roadmap it is mentioned to incorporate roaming AI, at some point. 

FuMS does not provide roaming AI :)

Just create multiple DMS missions that don't place map markers and each with a large radius in high loot areas.

4 hours ago, ka0s said:

Bottom line is: If you don't know how to script, don't use A3XAI, as it's no longer in development, it's not optimized for the latest 2 versions of Arma 3, that being 1.54 and 1.56, some of it might work, guaranteed a lot won't work as well. There is no alternative to roaming AI currently, however on DMS roadmap it is mentioned to incorporate roaming AI, at some point. 

FuMS does not provide roaming AI :)

Well @Teh Dango has been doing a really good job of re writing sarge ai for exile so i wouldn't say there is no alternative 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, DIamond said:

Well @Teh Dango has been doing a really good job of re writing sarge ai for exile so i wouldn't say there is no alternative 

That's true, however it doesn't like any mission framework, which kinda makes it unusable. :)

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, ka0s said:

That's true, however it doesn't like any mission framework, which kinda makes it unusable. :)

Ik =( its unfortunate, altho i have it on my server running fine with dms=D, it just doesn't like vmef missions  or i would be useing all 3 =/

Advertisement