Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
|eG| TaycoMan

Esseker Setup

5 posts in this topic

Can someone please give me a dumbed down tutorial on how to setup esseker on my server using Cup Terrains?

Please and thank you :D

See the post below. Just substitute AiA terrain mod for CUP_Maps and CUP_Terrains. Making sure to add the @Mod_Folder_Name to your startup parameters. Just set a server up last week and the guide below was an immense help. It also shows how to set up new trader locations and spawns. 

Additionally, not sure if the issue has been resolved but the Esseker download did not include the bikey (as of last week) so you will have to visit their website (http://a3esseker.info/) and request the bikey through their "Get in Touch" section at the bottom of the page.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Advertisement

Good luck getting the bikey... I had to resort to making my own. 

I agree, getting the bikey was a bit difficult. I had to send 3 emails over the course of a week and a half. To be able to join the server I had to go into the server config and change the "verify signatures" to 0 rather than 1. Probably not smart but our server was locked while I was setting it up so it wasn't too much of an issue.

I never did get a reply after several emails. Fortunately, it's possible to sign the addons yourself. If it comes down to it, @|eG| TaycoMan, there are tutorials on the web for how to sign the addons and create your own bikeys. It isn't that hard. 

Advertisement