dmz

need help wint A3XAI HC

9 posts in this topic

 

hello. why HC kicked with this errors in HC logs? thanks

13:12:50 "[A3XAI] Initializing A3XAI HC build 0.2.1 using base path A3XAI."
13:12:50 "[A3XAI] Waiting for HC player object setup to be completed."
13:12:50 "A3XAI blocked execution of A3XAI\init\client\fn_postInit.sqf."
13:12:50 "A3XAI blocked execution of A3XAI\init\server\fn_postInit.sqf."

 

upd. and server console write this : Player headlessclient: Wrong signature for file c:\arma\cl\@Exile\addons\exile_client.pbo 

Edited by dmz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From a lot of testing, a HC with A3XAI doesn't really help with speeding the server up, you may as well just run it as a server mod. 

Be prepared for it to regularly bring your server to its knees though (which it also does if you run it as a HC)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
23 hours ago, second_coming said:

From a lot of testing, a HC with A3XAI doesn't really help with speeding the server up, you may as well just run it as a server mod. 

Be prepared for it to regularly bring your server to its knees though (which it also does if you run it as a HC)

omg(( thanks man... Any way to run DMS on HC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dmz said:

omg(( thanks man... Any way to run DMS on HC?

afaik you dont need to as it offloads its ai to the players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DMS doesn't need a HC, it offloads the AI to clients instead. 

I have up to 80 active AI on a server with 75 players and it works fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, second_coming said:

DMS doesn't need a HC, it offloads the AI to clients instead. 

I have up to 80 active AI on a server with 75 players and it works fine.

yesterday i have 8 server fps with 32 players and 130 ai. A3XIA and DMS are runnigs. i'll try remove a3xai from server. thanks 4 help. any roaming ai solutions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently A3XAI is the only roaming AI solution but at a massive cost to server performance.

With plenty of players on a server (32 is fine if it's not Altis) then you don't really need roaming AI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find that having plenty of missions/cap points to encourage players to have to interact you get enough action on the server without roaming AI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, second_coming said:

I find that having plenty of missions/cap points to encourage players to have to interact you get enough action on the server without roaming AI.

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.