Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
da1geek

Vehicle/Player Skins and Implementation

3 posts in this topic

Alright - there are tons of tutorials everywhere on how to create custom vehicle skins and custom uniforms. I have that on lock. What I'm curious about, is if there is a way to load these custom vehicle/player skins for everyone with out having to have each player download a custom mod? For example, we currently run CUP vehicles. If I wanted to change the color of a vehicle, I could export, edit, and create the skin. That's all great, but only I would be the one to see the skins, unless everyone downloaded my "own" CUP vehicles. Is there any way around this? Perhaps holding and loading the skins from server side? 

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, da1geek said:

Alright - there are tons of tutorials everywhere on how to create custom vehicle skins and custom uniforms. I have that on lock. What I'm curious about, is if there is a way to load these custom vehicle/player skins for everyone with out having to have each player download a custom mod? For example, we currently run CUP vehicles. If I wanted to change the color of a vehicle, I could export, edit, and create the skin. That's all great, but only I would be the one to see the skins, unless everyone downloaded my "own" CUP vehicles. Is there any way around this? Perhaps holding and loading the skins from server side? 

Thanks in advance!

0.9.6 will introduce easy config setup in your mission file to do exactly what you are asking. Be patient and get ready for it in advance

Advertisement