Baklava

Script Restriction #29

10 posts in this topic

This one gives me trouble (wondering how to manage the br/ spaces causing all other lines to go down after adding the filter)

#29 "x) joinString ", "
];

_result pushBack _entry;
} forEach allVariables _hash1;

_result joinString "<br/><br/>";
};

private _f"

result from BE filter tool:

!="x) joinString \", \"\n];\n\n_result pushBack _entry;\n} forEach allVariables _hash1;\n\n_result joinString \"

\";\n};\n\n\nprivate _f"

anybody?

!="x) joinString \", \"\n];\n\n_result pushBack _entry;\n} forEach allVariables _hash1;\n\n_result joinString \"\n\n\";\n};\n\n\nprivate _f"

I think that should do it

Advertisement
45 minutes ago, red_ned said:

!="x) joinString \", \"\n];\n\n_result pushBack _entry;\n} forEach allVariables _hash1;\n\n_result joinString \"\n\n\";\n};\n\n\nprivate _f"

Hello red_ned and thanks for helping, I've added your filter to line 31 but unfortunatly BE kicked again with the same Script Restriction (#29)

#29 "x) joinString ", "
];

_result pushBack _entry;
} forEach allVariables _hash1;

_result joinString "<br/><br/>";
};

private _f"

line 31

!="x) joinString \", \"\n];\n\n_result pushBack _entry;\n} forEach allVariables _hash1;\n\n_result joinString \"<br/><br/>\";\n};\n\n\nprivate _f"

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, red_ned said:

line 31

!="x) joinString \", \"\n];\n\n_result pushBack _entry;\n} forEach allVariables _hash1;\n\n_result joinString \"<br/><br/>\";\n};\n\n\nprivate _f"

It worked, thank you! And if you have a minute can you explain what you did?

Edited by Baklava

1. line is always kick+2

2. click to end of line and type \n then delete a line (past the end to make sure any spaces are kept as you need an exact match including spaces)

3. repeat step 2 till its only 1 line

4. go through and put a \ by any quote which isn't the main leading or end quote !="x("wait")"  becomes !="x(\"wait\")"

trick is to make sure every line break is replaced with \n but no spaces are removed while you do it

On 2/25/2016 at 4:20 PM, red_ned said:

Thanks from me too! Just launched with BE finally and now I have this and an infinite more to do :(. Lost count of how many times Arma 3 crashed from some kicks, would be far easier to cope with just a kick, not a crash :(

7 hours ago, TurboDude555 said:

Thanks from me too! Just launched with BE finally and now I have this and an infinite more to do :(. Lost count of how many times Arma 3 crashed from some kicks, would be far easier to cope with just a kick, not a crash :(

you an do the bulk via http://gp.gamersinc.net/BEFv2.php but I haven't tested some kicks through that which have the format of web code ( like </t> )

2 hours ago, red_ned said:

you an do the bulk via http://gp.gamersinc.net/BEFv2.php but I haven't tested some kicks through that which have the format of web code ( like </t> )

I think I'm pretty much done doing it after 7hrs of it yesterday haha. Sure there's more to come though!

17 minutes ago, TurboDude555 said:

I think I'm pretty much done doing it after 7hrs of it yesterday haha. Sure there's more to come though!

there's always more .....

Advertisement