JerryF

Two weeks of testing Namalsk over?

11 posts in this topic

I didn´t want to be that guy, but i have to, we want to play Exile again with the new map and stuff.

So i have to set up the server again and it would be helpfull when we would know when "soon" is to expect.

You know, that soon for the updates...

I am very sorry for that question, i know that it is almost an act of sacrilege to ask here for updates, but i don´t want to push someone (like some people push me because they want to play again...), just need to know when i have to take time to set up the server again. And i could tell my people something.

xD

1 person likes this

Can't remember where I read it but @Eichi has said they are working hard for a release in the first two weeks of March.

EDIT: Found it here.

Edited by Eck the Viking

Advertisement

Yepp. Namalsk and RC test end this weekend. Then I will be away for a week on a business trip and then continue working on it :) 

2 people like this

They are the same thing bro. Namalsk and the new Exile update are both coming out at the same time. 

Read the Changelog :)

I noticed the testing is claimed to be over yet the server is still up and running. I've been stashing and building. and people have been on and off. not the pop it was before but still active. why not keep playing it until its wiped? why did the traffic die off?

10 minutes ago, [S.C.]Zedmag said:

I noticed the testing is claimed to be over yet the server is still up and running. I've been stashing and building. and people have been on and off. not the pop it was before but still active. why not keep playing it until its wiped? why did the traffic die off?

The Namalsk novelty has probably worn off like it usually does with Namalsk lol

1 person likes this

The Traffic dies off, because we are at RC4 now. Also players want a server where they can invest time and the server does not get wiped. There where so many new versions we worked on. So yeah, soon Namalsk will hit the public ;)

1 person likes this

well keep up the good work. i loved the Nam map and all the extras you guys are adding. really should make it able to remove flagpoles though. hope thats part of RC4. :)

Advertisement