NiXeroZ

Script Restriction #34

5 posts in this topic

Hey Guys

I'm new in the Arma 3/Exile Server hosting and want to make a server with my friends. I installed also the RHS Mod (USAF and AFRF)

I set up everything and everything is working (local), but when I put the files on the server BattleEye kicks everybody with the Reason:

#34 "_fnc_vectorRandomize","RHS_fnc_cbalTimeToDistance","RHS_fnc_isPlayer","RHS_fnc_targetIntersection","RHS_fnc_retread","RHS_fnc_wh"

and in the script.log file shows:

26.02.2016 21:02:53: _NiXeroZ_ (*IP*) *GUID* - #34 "_fnc_vectorRandomize","RHS_fnc_cbalTimeToDistance","RHS_fnc_isPlayer","RHS_fnc_targetIntersection","RHS_fnc_retread","RHS_fnc_wh"

What can I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance

NiXeroZ

So lets take a look at this 

"_fnc_vectorRandomize","RHS_fnc_cbalTimeToDistance","RHS_fnc_isPlayer","RHS_fnc_targetIntersection","RHS_fnc_retread","RHS_fnc_wh"

To create an exception for this, you add an "!" or "!=" in front of the kick reason like so

!="_fnc_vectorRandomize","RHS_fnc_cbalTimeToDistance","RHS_fnc_isPlayer","RHS_fnc_targetIntersection","RHS_fnc_retread","RHS_fnc_wh"

Using notepad++ you add this to line 36 on scripts.txt. You always take the kick number (#34) and +2.

Take a look at this thread, which will show you how to fix more complex filters. 

Edited by Mr Sin

Advertisement
On 29.02.2016 at 2:11 PM, Mr Sin said:

So lets take a look at this 

"_fnc_vectorRandomize","RHS_fnc_cbalTimeToDistance","RHS_fnc_isPlayer","RHS_fnc_targetIntersection","RHS_fnc_retread","RHS_fnc_wh"

To create an exception for this, you add an "!" or "!=" in front of the kick reason like so

!="_fnc_vectorRandomize","RHS_fnc_cbalTimeToDistance","RHS_fnc_isPlayer","RHS_fnc_targetIntersection","RHS_fnc_retread","RHS_fnc_wh"

Using notepad++ you add this to line 36 on scripts.txt. You always take the kick number (#34) and +2.

Take a look at this thread, which will show you how to fix more complex filters. 

It's doesn't work for me :,( How can i solve it?

11 hours ago, dadirusso said:

It's doesn't work for me :,( How can i solve it?

Can you post the error from your log file?

Advertisement