12 posts in this topic

Hey there,

the title already speaks for itself.

Will it come?

Greets.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered before, and the answer was no

Advertisement

Has been answered 1000 times. 

Please use this little fella next time: screenshot.137.jpg.5a88fed819851df05919a

sure, but i opened this to ask - but why?

Arma3 Patched just now in that you can download workshop items via the launchers server browser!

this is huge as alot people struggle about installing the thousands of different mods for each server

and you guys seem to have problem with the massive download amount of your page(45tb wtf - this is alot!) . Steam takes over this step and has a automatic update system for subscribers... im sure you can handle your download space and decrease it by about 75% for just giving this task to steams cdn.

1 person likes this

Steam auto-updates workshop items automatically, yeah .... Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, you wouldn't believe how many times I had to re-subscribe to mods, because they didn't update automatically. Workshop is shit to be honest. 

3 hours ago, ka0s said:

Steam auto-updates workshop items automatically, yeah .... Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, you wouldn't believe how many times I had to re-subscribe to mods, because they didn't update automatically. Workshop is shit to be honest. 

never had this problem and i use alot of workshops items.

steam contributes it in the same way you do, not sure what you mean by they will "own yours"

6 hours ago, hieve said:

steam contributes it in the same way you do, not sure what you mean by they will "own yours"

Well try and read Steam EULA and ToS, then you'll understand why Exile devs doesn't want to put Exile up on workshop. 

1 person likes this

Advertisement