Deep

Looking to hire a scripter to help with some mods

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys! 

I I am looking to aquire three scripts or mods for a server. Please let me know what something like this would cost through PM. Thanks

1. I would like to disable all missiles. For instance, the armed humming bird. I would like this to only have machine guns, no missiles.

2. Vehicles indestructible within plot pole locked. I've seen several scripts similar to this but no exactly what I am looking for.

3. I am looking for a custom load-out script. I am kind of open with this one but I would like to be able to add multiple load outs that can only be accessible by the people I choose. I would also like it no my interfere with the Bambi spawns.

thanks for your time and look forward to working with one of you.

Edited by Deep

This is all stuff you could do yourself just by reading some of the configs. There is no need to pay people to do this.

Advertisement

You'd be better off trying yourself, and if you fail along the way, you can ask here, then we can help you, but wanting to pay for these things is just ridiculous. 

Oh and: "thanks for your time and look forward to working with one of you." - Isn't it the person getting paid for it, that should say this *OFF TOPIC - Just a another day in the Office* xD

Advertisement