Broodley

[SOLVED] Most of exile not functioning (on my own server)

12 posts in this topic

As the title says most of Exile on my Chernarus server is not working, such as repair, lock/unlock cars, cut trees, buy territory, food/water not decreasing player group tags not showing. Is there somthing I may not have done? I have purchased a server from Havoc Hosting, and have loot, and trader working. Any help is appreciated :)

We can't really help without you posting RPT. It might be worth raising a ticket with Havoc Hosting and they will be able to take a better look.

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

Yeah I have messaged Host Havoc a number of time, however because I'm custom map (Chernarus) they're saying that they cannot give much support for 3rd party mods. I have the rpt log here, I fully reset the server last night, so all it has it the Chernarus mission, nothing else. http://pastebin.com/PerM1373 The Chernarus map I'm, using is from here: 

Edited by Broodley

Are you able to post your startup.bat?

13 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

I'm not too sure where to find that on my Host Havoc Control panel, would you happen to know where its located?

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

-ip=151.80.99.159 -port=2302 -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@ExileServer" "-mod=@Exile;@AllInArmaTerrainPack" -world=empty -autoinit   I have also tried Altis and everything works fully, could there be a problem with the Exile.Chernarus.pbo it being outdated or something?

Edited by Broodley

5 minutes ago, Broodley said:

-ip=151.80.99.159 -port=2302 -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@ExileServer" "-mod=@Exile;@AllInArmaTerrainPack" -world=empty -autoinit   I have also tried Altis and everything works fully, could there be a problem with the Exile.Chernarus.pbo it being outdated or something?

I'm honestly not too sure, is your exile version up to date? It could be a database issue?

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

I'm honestly not too sure, is your exile version up to date? It could be a database issue?

Yeah, they're both as up to date as possible, and I have just wiped the database but still no luck

Edited by Broodley

Honestly, I would go back to your host and ask them to take a look. 

Advertisement