Razor77

Bandit Patrol

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have posted this question a while ago but still can't find the missions. I have played a server a while ago and it had "Bandit Patrol" mission, large circle with grid pattern over it, the mission was around 15-20 ai around a truck and a few mounted guns, I don't think it's the DMS mission mod as I have that and can't see it in there.

It maybe FuMS but I still need to work out if I can use HC with my server host. (and I could manage to set it up)

I need to add more missions as some of my players are getting bored with DMS and VeMF. Although thanks to Red-Ned and his team the DMS missions are getting refreshed :)

Any other mission types that anybody can recommend to add to the server? I tried the heli crash, but just couldnt get that to work correctly. 

Thanks Razor

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

Sounds like the "Bandit Patrol" could have been a custom written mission for DMS.

Have you tried looking here: http://www.exilemod.com/forum/166-events-missions-ai/

I think all you are really looking for are new missions to run on the DMS mission system.

Thanks for the reply will take a look. It could be an add on to DMS, because they do look very similar. 

Thanks Razor

I'm pretty sure what some people do is take the already written missions and adjust them so they spawn more or less AI, different vehicles, difficulties etc. 

You might be right, I may have to look into doing that but that's probably beyond my limit in running a server :D

Thanks 

You can use DMS to pretty much spawn in as many AI as you want wherever you want.

1 person likes this

Might have a go at creating a new mission, what's the worse that can happen :)  thanks for the reply

2 hours ago, Razor77 said:

Might have a go at creating a new mission, what's the worse that can happen :)  thanks for the reply

I have a few new ones almost ready to release soon while reworking some stock ones too

2 people like this

53 minutes ago, red_ned said:
53 minutes ago, red_ned said:

I have a few new ones almost ready to release soon while reworking some stock ones too

Thanks Red Ned, will keep an eye on the forum for DMS missions. Brilliant new missions you have been adding, some players have been getting 'bored' with the normal ones so just need to keep them happy. I might have a look at changing one of the original missions, buta bit worried I will balls up the server :D

Boot up a test server running DMS and go nuts dude. ALWAYS make sure any changes work on a test server before adding them to live.

1 person likes this

Advertisement