Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FragZ

How do you find CUP vehicles weapons classnames?

8 posts in this topic

We want to remove some weapons from certain CUP vehicles to make them less OP, so is there a way to find out what the weapons classnames are?

Advertisement

You can't remove a weapon from a vehicle? Lol

But you can just swap the vehicle with one that's not armed if there is one.

I know there is a code floating around that removes ammo from bought vehicles.

On 2016-03-11 at 10:56 AM, C][G GhostTown™ said:

You can't remove a weapon from a vehicle? Lol

But you can just swap the vehicle with one that's not armed if there is one.

I know there is a code floating around that removes ammo from bought vehicles.

Actually you can, you just need the weapon classname...

If you use removeWeapon and put a vehicle instead of unit in the parameters, it works. I suggest you read up a bit:
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/removeWeapon

Using this you can remove weapons from vehicles. Same way as removeweapon from a unit I assume but its fro vehi

That allows you to disable a weapon on a vehicle, not remove it. There is a difference.

If you have one humv on your server with a m2 and the model is with a m2... You can't make it spawn without the m2 on top. It's impossible as there is no model for it and if there was it would be a different classname and therefore a different model of the vehicle.

I have never seen the option your asking for.

If it's possible than I apologize.

25 minutes ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

That allows you to disable a weapon on a vehicle, not remove it. There is a difference.

If you have one humv on your server with a m2 and the model is with a m2... You can't make it spawn without the m2 on top. It's impossible as there is no model for it and if there was it would be a different classname and therefore a different model of the vehicle.

I have never seen the option your asking for.

If it's possible than I apologize.

Removing it and disabling it is the same in my opinion idc about the visual of it. 

It states in the mod AND in the name of the command it removes the weapon. OBVIOUSLY you cannot remove the gun itself from the top of the humvee duh -,- and all of your argumentation is irrelevant to my question about the classnames.

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, FragZ said:

Removing it and disabling it is the same in my opinion idc about the visual of it. 

It states in the mod AND in the name of the command it removes the weapon. OBVIOUSLY you cannot remove the gun itself from the top of the humvee duh -,- and all of your argumentation is irrelevant to my question about the classnames.

I thought you was asking to actually remove the weapon visually lol sorry.

And I know you can look at the vehicles config if you open the pbo, not sure if there is a easier way. Not tested but if you have infistar installed have someone get in the gunner seat and spectate them, it may say the classname there as it would of they was holding a weapon maybe?

Edited by C][G GhostTown™

On 12/3/2016 at 7:04 PM, C][G GhostTown™ said:

I thought you was asking to actually remove the weapon visually lol sorry.

And I know you can look at the vehicles config if you open the pbo, not sure if there is a easier way. Not tested but if you have infistar installed have someone get in the gunner seat and spectate them, it may say the classname there as it would of they was holding a weapon maybe?

Ill try that

Advertisement