Audric

Unable to join Server

Question

Hello

My friend has been unable to connect to any Exile server, He has reinstalled Arma 3 and all the mods needed. 

He used to be able to connect but recently he gets a Bambi Creation Error and kicked from the server. Everywhere I look 

Error: Bambi Creation Timeout

However everything we find for this problem says that its a server problem and how to fix it on the server side. 

Aside from reinstalling everything possible for this game/mod what else could cause this? 

4 answers to this question

open MYSQL in phpmyadmin or whatever, find the player and delete all their entries from player_history and player tables. don't delete from accounts table

then get them to rejoin.

1 person likes this

So I should tell this to the server admin? Is it weird that this applies to every Exile server? However he can join any other mod/game mode just fine. 

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

if its exile as a whole then he needs to check his client (steam verify game cache) and also check his RPT files: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Arma 3

all the rpt files open in notepad or whatever you want but should log errors

Edited by red_ned

Здравствуйте у меня есть проблема. Я хочу подключиться к серверу [НЛ/Великобритании] 023 у меня выскакивают ошибки ВПЧ моды. Что мне делать???

Advertisement