framerate Clientside framerate issues

Posted (edited)

I've been running my own server for a couple of days now, although the server is running at a rock steady 50FPS (Lowest I've ever seen it drop to is 47) people connecting are getting random framerates.

Sometimes when you connect you are stuck on 12-15FPS, sometimes you get 25-30 and sometimes you get the full 60 (or whatever you can manage in SP). Is this a known issue or does someone have a fix for it?

Client mods: Ryan Zombies, CUP Units/Vehicles/Weapons and CBA. Serverside we also have A3_DMS and ExileZ 2.0 running next to Exile. 

It doesn't matter how long the server has been online, it can happen after just after a restart or multiple hours into it running. I just restarted the thing and I connect with a solid 60FPS. A buddy of mine with a far superior system joins and is stuck at 24FPS. Before restarting it was pretty much the other way around. 

Might not be relevant but the my client RPT is spammed with this stuff:

1:52:41 "iD4NG3R/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (true)"

Had 60FPS while that was being spammed in the RPT though, so I doubt that has anything to do with the issue. 

Edited by iD4NG3R`

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet