NeekoBe

Issues implementing UAV's.

Question

Currently me and a few friends are building our own server, we've been looking at a vehicle to implement that is an all-out money blower for people who have too much money, but isn't too OP.

We've been looking at the K40/MQ-4A CAS and managed to put it in the store.

However, it doesn't matter wich side's K40/MQ-4 we implement, noone can connect to it with a UAV terminal. We can lock it tow it rotate it, flip it, whatever, but we cannot connect to it. Anyone got this working or have any idea as to why its not?

Myself i'm thinking there is somekind of check inside the exile files that checks for vehicles it considers 'OP'. This is probably the same reason we can get the UGV working, but not the armed UGV (not that we want to implement it, grenade launcher too OP, but we did infistar it in for testing purposes).

2 answers to this question

I think that the only UAV accessible with a terminal in Exile is the AR-2 Darter (small quad copter).

i've gotten the UGV to work... just wondering what i have to do to make more of them to work, they are basic ARMA functionality so it should work in every mod, i'm just wondering if there is a place in the exile mod that deactivates it.

Advertisement