Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sherthisisit

PROBLEM - Cannot join server - 0kb/0kb

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move.

Im having a problem with joining any multiplayer servers. The servers show up just fine but when I join I cannot see any names until I click 'OK', at which point I can see the names in the background but the 'receiving mission file' dialogue box hangs at 0kb/0kb. Everything was working fine until I moved home, same ISP, same router, other games work fine. I've googled extensively and have tried the following fixes :

- verified Arma game files

- uninstalled/reinstalled Arma and all mod files

- ensured that all arma files are unblocked in firewall

- checked battleye messages in launcher, no errors. 

Anyone got any ideas/suggestions? I feel it's associated with my house move, but can't be sure. Any help is greatly appreciated, I miss exile!!

D

We had four people have this same issue on our server before today's update. First we had them delete their downloaded mission file (from our server) - but this didn't fix it. Then I believe we reset their characters in the database, and that did the trick.

10 hours ago, :]v[: Assassin said:

We had four people have this same issue on our server before today's update. First we had them delete their downloaded mission file (from our server) - but this didn't fix it. Then I believe we reset their characters in the database, and that did the trick.

This problem appears to happen with any mp game mode, not just exile. I've also downloaded the new update, I can now see player names in the lobby but still can't download the mission file :( I've attached a screenshot showing the problem

2016-03-07_00001.jpg

Advertisement