haremo

adding vehicles to the trader

13 posts in this topic

Hi in your mission map....Exile.Altis.pbo. go to config.cpp search CfgExileArsenal and configure price, and in CfgTraderCategories  write the class name too in its site.

Buf wait you understand to me. 

excuse me for my english

Advertisement

Tthank you .  I added B_Truck_01_ammo_F  ,  B_MRAP_01_hmg_F  ,   O_Heli_Attack_02_F   and   O_MRAP_02_hmg_F

Just tried adding 5 vehicles and the server would no longer load, I checked for missing " : " and " , " and everything was in place but server wont start. Any idea if there is something else i should be doing?

Here are the vehicles i was adding:

I tried removing the mover and box truck incase it was those but server still wouldnt boot, Now removing them until I figure something out.

B_Truck_01_box_F     
B_Truck_01_mover_F 
O_MRAP_02_hmg_F 
B_MRAP_01_hmg_F    
I_MRAP_03_hmg_F    

Any help would be great.

Just tried adding 5 vehicles and the server would no longer load, I checked for missing " : " and " , " and everything was in place but server wont start. Any idea if there is something else i should be doing?

Here are the vehicles i was adding:

I tried removing the mover and box truck incase it was those but server still wouldnt boot, Now removing them until I figure something out.

B_Truck_01_box_F     
B_Truck_01_mover_F 
O_MRAP_02_hmg_F 
B_MRAP_01_hmg_F    
I_MRAP_03_hmg_F    

Any help would be great.

I had the same problem the first time i tried.  not a big issue.  just add your vehicles 1 by 1 and make sure you are adding them to the trader as well as the arsenal below.  make sure they are in the the same order in both places and it should work. keep me posted if you have any problems.

I dont think they even need to be in the same order.

I even have prices on some items which are not available to buy in the trader (so that all you can do is sell them, mainly rockets). As long as they are in there with everything in the correct format, it should work fine.

Advertisement