canuckbrian

[SOLVED] Player's Banned For Building Replacement Script (invisible objects)

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have been using a building replacement script for months on my server to substitute non-enterable buildings with one's you can go in, for more loot positions. After the update to 0.9.6 players on my server are being banned on connect for "Invisible Object".

06-03-2016 15:09:34 infiSTAR.de | cythulu(76561198087413616) Invisible OBJECT: Land_Garaz @[15320.6,9369.2,3.8147e-006] 32

Here's the ReplaceBuildings.sqf script I use:  

/* 
	Original Script Here: 
	http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?190404-Chernarus-Takistan 

Script edited by jakehekesfists[dmd] 08/05/15
	-rev 2.1a (for Arma III) 	
	Replacement buildings for use with ArmaIII Assets | AIA Chernarus Terrain. 	
	if you use this script ensure you include the default altis loot positions along with the cherno loot positions. 	
*/

FFA_CLOSEHOUSE = ["Land_Mil_Barracks","Land_Garaz","Land_Garaz_mala"];

_godModeBuildings = false; // set true if you want to make these replacement buildings have god mode. 

if (isServer) then 
{
	/* Buildings to Replace */
	_dmdRep0001=[["Land_Mil_Barracks"],["Land_Mil_Barracks_i"]];
	_dmdRep0002=[["Land_Garaz_mala"],["garage01_ep1"]];
	_dmdRep0003=[["Land_Garaz"],["CUP_A2_Garaz"]];

_FFA_LHOUSEV=[];
	_FFA_HOUSES=[];

if (worldName == "taviana") then 
	{ 
 		_FFA_LHOUSEV=nearestObjects [getArray(configFile >> "CfgWorlds" >> worldName >> "centerPosition"),["house"],26000];
		for "_i" from 0 to (count _FFA_LHOUSEV)-1 do
		{
			_housev=_FFA_LHOUSEV select _i;
			if ((typeof _housev) in FFA_CLOSEHOUSE) then 
			{
				_FFA_HOUSES set [count _FFA_HOUSES,_housev];
			};
		};

for "_i" from 0 to (count _FFA_HOUSES)-1 do
		{
			_nBuilding =_FFA_HOUSES select _i;
			_dirVector = vectorDir _nBuilding;
			_objVector = vectorUp _nBuilding;
			_pos = ASLtoATL getPosASL _nBuilding;
			_nBuilding hideObject true;
			deleteVehicle _nBuilding;

_type="";
			call{
				if ((typeof _nBuilding) in (_dmdRep0001 select 0)) exitwith {_type=(_dmdRep0001 select 1) select 0;};
				if ((typeof _nBuilding) in (_dmdRep0002 select 0)) exitwith {_type=(_dmdRep0002 select 1) select 0;};
				if ((typeof _nBuilding) in (_dmdRep0003 select 0)) exitwith {_type=(_dmdRep0003 select 1) select 0;};
			};
			_house = createVehicle [_type, _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
			_house setVectorDirAndUp [ _dirVector, _objVector];

if (_godModeBuildings) then {_house addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}];};
		};
	};
};

if(!isServer || local player)then
{
	waitUntil{(player==player)};
	waitUntil{alive player};
	waitUntil{local player};
 	if (worldName == "taviana") then 
	{ 
		_FFA_CHOUSEV=[];
		_FFA_CHOUSEV=nearestObjects [getArray(configFile >> "CfgWorlds" >> worldName >> "centerPosition"),["house"],26000];
		for "_i" from 0 to (count _FFA_CHOUSEV)-1 do
		{
			_housev=_FFA_CHOUSEV select _i;
			if ((typeof _housev) in FFA_CLOSEHOUSE) then 
			{
				_housev hideObject true;
				deleteVehicle _housev;
			};
		};
	};
};

I have disabled the script for now, but this causes problems as one of the buildings I'm replacing is a garage building that some traders stand in, the original building the doors are closed and can't be opened.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey

you can disable the check for that

checkHiddenObjects = false;            /* checks if there is hidden objects close to the player (hidden objects could be walked through..) */

1 person likes this

Advertisement

I updated infiSTAR to the most recent version as of the other day after posting this and that seemed to fix the issue.

Thanks!

@infiSTAR - was this check removed from your AH? I don't see it anymore and people are getting banned.

1 person likes this

Hello !

I have the same problem with Infistar... I have the last version and his update.

http://screenshot.sh/ouTH6TcGJk4vp

And i don't find " checkHiddenObjects = false;  " ... Please HELP ! (And sorry for my English)

20-03-2016 02:08:34 infiSTAR.de | 0h 60min | BuLLetZ(XXXXXXXXXXX) | Invisible OBJECT: C_man_polo_6_F @[3629.87,13130.7,-0.115346] 036131 [FPS: 45.3258|THREADS: 10] (v0232)
20-03-2016 02:24:47 infiSTAR.de | 1h 16min | BuLLetZ(XXXXXXXXXXX) | Invisible OBJECT: Land_PierLadder_F @[3312.28,12932.5,-0.790037] 033129 [FPS: 45.4545|THREADS: 10] (v0232)...

Some of the posts here are related to the Arma (NOT EXILE) version - for these, please get the latest update 232B or newer.

For those who use the script with exile, please just disable that check:
checkHiddenObjects = false;            /* checks if there is hidden objects close to the player (hidden objects could be walked through..) */

I will probably make the check to only check exile objects but that's something for the future. For now disable it :)

Advertisement