DeathInc

Add Bloodsuckers to Namalsk

8 posts in this topic

It would be great if the Exile devs were to port the Arma 2 Namalsk Bloodsuckers to Arma 3 Exile Namalsk. It fits with the theme and adds a certain scary element. They also came with the original terrain campaign. It also made an appearance in DatZ Namalsk.

It does not fit Exile's ideas 

"It is the year 2039. After the resource depleting conflict in Greece, Europe suffers from a new deflation crisis, leading the crime rate to a new peak in history. Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Security Council are forced to react. Being a desperate alternative to overcrowded and prohibitive prisons, offenders are now being sent to EXILE."

If you want such thing, you will have to add it yourself.

3 people like this

Advertisement
41 minutes ago, ka0s said:

It is the year 2039

And were still driving Ladas...

32 minutes ago, [OMG]Slim said:

And were still driving Ladas...

Yes, Lada is mother russian pride. You want good car last many years? You get lada.

2 people like this

You can repair older cars pretty well on any apocalypse - no or less electronical parts ;)

1 person likes this

but the Bloodsuckers are NOT a product of the zombie apocalypse. They are from the Evil corporation that used to run the Namalsk island. Why use Namalsk for the setting and atmosphere if you dont add the rest of the experience?

14 hours ago, DeathInc said:

but the Bloodsuckers are NOT a product of the zombie apocalypse. They are from the Evil corporation that used to run the Namalsk island. Why use Namalsk for the setting and atmosphere if you dont add the rest of the experience?

I think this comes down to that you've played on servers where they had this, so I take it like this; Because you've played on some servers that had this content, every server should have it? 

Why not open up to new experiences and ideas, instead of the good old hamster wheel, I honestly think that Exile is one of the greatest things developed for Arma 3, mainly because of the extremely high level of customization, and the general structure of everything. Exile is built to be easy to work with, truth be told that if I didn't have any experience with Arma 3, coding or whatever, I would still have a huge chance of success when setting up my server for the first time, thanks to the community.... That is if I would use the search function (which I'm linking everybody to at least 5-10 times a day, because of the same questions over and over again.). 

The Exile Developers will not put this in the core of Exile, as the matter of fact they will not put in any OPFOR AI, that's what we have community modders for, so honestly if you want this kind of thing, request it through the community, not through the developers, (You may be thinking, The devs never listen to me!!! Fuck this game, I'm leaving!!) go ahead, you won't be missed. 

As for the mentioned "Lada" in year 2039, again Exile is highly customizable, it's not hard to go into the configs and add this in front of the class name: // (To remove it). Server owners are 100% free to design their own environment, whatever they're liking, whatever they feel is cool, if they wanted spaceships, well they can add it... There is absolutely no limits of customization, as long as you know what you're doing. 

There I said it. 

Now I'll end this post giving a huge shoutout to the Developers of Exile, and 3rd party creators delivering content to Exile, thanks for the awesome work!! You got something good here, keep at it let's show once and for all what Arma really is capable of besides being a military simulator :rock: 

That being said, no one is stopping you from making your own bloodsuckers

Advertisement