Artwas

Knifes and get in Vehicles while in combat

14 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

sound good the changes and updates,but isn´t a bit too much to hotwire an vehicle wit a knife with a chance of 50% ??? did u ever try to open something(i mean anything) with a knife? A can? or maybe an TV? No i tell u its fucking hard to do...and now try to open a car with a knife....

and second...did u ever walked out of ur house closed the door behind u and forgot ur phone on the desk? well maybe u are in hurry to catch the train...so u didnt close the door by key...and now u have to take ur key and open the door that u closed a few seconds earlier....seriously..thats stupid...and ported to exile...when ure in combat and u didn´t locked ur car..why u have to relock it now??? isn´t it hard enough to get in combat? so let us the chance to escape from there.....or to catch the train ;)

so thats all...and btw good work with the other points! :D

1 person likes this

As I remember it , Origins Mod had a "hot wire" kit that was a rare spawn , with a 75% chance of failure when used . So , yes , a knife ??

Advertisement

I live in Philadelphia and trust me, there are plenty of people in my neighborhood that can steal a car with just a knife.

-Goonie

8 people like this

On some luxury cars you could hit the front corner with a hammer, it'd think it was in an accident and automatically unlock all the doors.

I believe on ford sierras you could punch a small hole below the keyhole and unlock the door and start that with a screwdriver.

Opel Novas can be wrenched open and then started by flipping the hazard light switch upside down and push-starting it.

Older cars can be opened with a coat hangar / metal strip down the window and pulled up to open the door.

Some can even be opened with a tennis ball with a small hole in it to use pneumatic pressure to pop the lock open.

So it's not beyond the realms of possibility to break into a car with a knife. 

2 people like this

how do you disable knife on no stealing server

Love the changes... and its easier to open a car eith a knife than to open a tv and a can eith it ;-) and it was to easy to just run from a combat in my opinion

4 hours ago, agentGoonie said:

I live in Philadelphia and trust me, there are plenty of people in my neighborhood that can steal a car with just a knife.

-Goonie

Give that man a cookie, please!

5 people like this

I think not having this as a config option is a miss.

I personally would have the chance around 10-15% of working.

Guess knives will be the next big duped item in exile!

2 people like this

Advertisement