Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tobias Solem

Battleye kicking for Namalsk doors

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Getting a bunch of kicks for the scripts for the jbad-buildings, ie:

- #36 "([this, 'Door_5','Door_5_Handle','Door_5_Handle_2','Door_6'] execVM "\nst\ns_jbad\A_stationhouse\Scripts\DoorsOneHandle_open.sqf"
- #36 "'Door_1_Handle_2','Door_2','Door_2_Handle','Door_2_Handle_2'] execVM "\nst\ns_jbad\mil\Scripts\Doors_open.sqf")"
- #36 "([this, 'Door_3','Door_4'] execVM "\nst\ns_jbad\Ind\hangar_2\Scripts\DoorsNoHandle_open.sqf")"

Edited by Tobias Solem

Advertisement
1 hour ago, InsertCoins said:

Did you update your BE filters?

My scripts.txt is pretty different from the vanilla one (lots of custom stuff) so I did as much as possible (even with diffmerge it's difficult). But there are no exceptions added for any of the above in the default scripts.txt - I suppose there's an all-encompassing one? If so, which?

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, CH!LL3R said:

Maybe this helps you out a little bit?

BattlEye Filter Tool

The thing is, there's NOTHING in the Pomelo-release with the exceptions for anything related to "execVM \nst\ns_jbad\mil\Scripts\" - so there has to be an encompassing exception in the filters, and I cannot figure out which it is. I tried adding the exact exceptions to every DoorsNoHandle etc. - but to no avail.

edit: Nevermind, I get these kicks even with the default scripts.txt + vanilla mission file o.0

I added this after 7 exec: 

!="([this, 'Door_1','Door_1_Handle','Door_1_Handle_2','Door_2'] execVM \"\nst\ns_jbad\mil\Scripts\DoorsOneHandle_open.sqf\")"

And still get this:

11:31:10 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 TobiasSolem (07e9d55f03c7ea21d7ba0a56a24c3a0f) - #36 "([this, 'Door_1','Door_1_Handle','Door_1_Handle_2','Door_2'] execVM "\nst\ns_jbad\mil\Scripts\DoorsOneHandle_open.sqf")"
11:31:10 Player TobiasSolem kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #36

Edited by Tobias Solem

This is so weird. I literally cannot figure out why I'm getting kicked. The exceptions are in the filter. But still get script restrictions. 

Frustrating beyond belief.

Don't know what's the Problem, cause I don't use BE-Filter. My server is locked, only for friends...

Since 2 years I didn't work with BE-Filter, but I always take the Log, write an exception and that's it

But my personal opinion is, if you use infiSTAR kick out all the BE-Filter and done. I did this in the past and never had problems with hacker, scriptkiddies and all that shit. Even if you didn't use infi I would try it without the filters....

Just my 2 cents

Advertisement