MinkiSan

How much to set up a server

4 posts in this topic

OK I have wasted an entire day and a half trying to figure out how to get my server up and running with exile and mods that I want and so far I haven't even managed to edit the spawn items successfully. 

I am a youtuber and streamer and I could have been making content. I am very, very interested in learning to do this myself however, by the time I have learned to do it there won't be a channel for me to go back to (it's not very big anyway). 

I cannot get my head around this without help I think so, if I paid for someone to set up the server, how much would it cost and how long would it take? I am not sold on this idea but I really need the server working and I seem to be banging my head against  a brick wall trying to figure it out. 

Just write a number below and I will consider it. 

Thanks for looking. 

PS It could be that I have been trying to do this for almost 36 hours and have not really moved from my starting position. Plus I have had no successes. YET. 

What mods are you trying to get working? What host provider are you using? Would be happy to help if I can.

Advertisement

Yeah i am happy to help aswell free of charge... gimme a pm of the times you are on and we can maybe do it over teamspeak... it wont take that long

Posted (edited)

Haya,

Im sort of curious how much would ppl ask to set up Exile server ! i have been trying for a week already with no luck im sort of giving up but still trying. +my upload speed 1.5Mbs are annoying too

Purchased server 1 week ago from "Host Havoc"

Done only custom Exile Map with spawns (replaced as test chernarus buildings to enterable buildings)

But i would like different map:  FSF Al Rayak (and if it is possible replace with enterable buildings)

Deleted/Reinstalled server about 6-7 times cuz couldnt get to work something or messed up and coulnt fix it.

Mods: @CUP_Terrains1.0.1@CUP_Vehicles@CUP_Weapons ; @HAP ; @NATO_Rus_Vehicle@NATO_Rus_Weapons@TRYK's Multi-Play Unifrom's pack

Scripts: Sandstorm, random missions, random AI spawns , revive, etc

Just let me know and ill consider it...

Edited by fau5tz

Advertisement