Higgins909

Failed To purchase vehicle:13 - Only CUP

5 posts in this topic

I have yet to update to the new 0.9.6 as I just realized there is a new exile version out...

But I've been taking my time putting together a exile server with AiA and CUP and TRYK.  I've just added some CUP aircraft to the shop, but every time I try to buy one I get "Failed To purchase vehicle:13"  But I can buy another heli and it will go through, even the ones that are about the same size as the working ones.

I found something about this

_position = (getPos _playerObject) findEmptyPosition [80, 175, _vehicleClass];

But I have no idea where it is and google is no help and the thread I ripped it from was also not telling where it was. @canuckbrian ... dang tag won't go though...  But s/he is the one that mentioned it.

Thanks,

Higgins909

i believe the picture of the vehicle is there with prize and so make sure that item is correctly placed into your class CfgExileArsenal like so

class I_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01                            { quality = 1; price = 35000; };
    class O_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01                            { quality = 1; price = 35000; };

and also correctly in your     class CfgTraderCategories  like so 

class MASTrucks
    {
        name = "MAS Trucks";
        icon = "a3\ui_f\data\gui\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\itemacc_ca.paa";
        items[] = 
        {
            "I_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01", 
            "O_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01"
        };
    };

i only did this if you didnt know .

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

Once again I'm trying to get a 2nd server up but this one is just for testing so I won't have to interrupt players with constant restarts.
This time it's just CUP weapons and vehicles.  I can get the guns that I added in fine, but the helis and planes I added in still give me the 13 error.
I was able to find that line of code, but editing it didn't seem to help.

I'm very certain I've made no mistake in my config.cpp about the prices and shop lists.  I think exile spits out a error if I do and won't start or something.

Edit:  I've read a few other posts that say its only CUP that does it too, but they had no solve.  I also have no tried cars n trucks, just some helis and mv-22 that I wanted to test right away.  (kinda lazy right now and the computer with the server is in a different room and needs to be put back in another to work...)

Edited by Higgins909

Bump, why am I getting this error when I try to buy a heli or plane?

from what ive notice about the 13 thing is have you placed your aircraft trader in a spot to which is not bigger enough to spawn that vehicle in.

so check your location for planes and helis

Advertisement