Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MudBone

[SOLVED] Namalsk 1.0 Issue - CAData Addon required

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I installed Namalsk 1.0 from the A3 Launcher. When I launch Arma 3 with it as a mod I get the following error message.

"Addons NS2 requires addon CAData"

I believe this is a reference to old data in the old version of the map. It launches fine with CUP Terrains - Core but I dont think we should need that should we?

This seems like a leftover element from the original map perhaps?

Edited by MudBone

You shouldn't need Cup mods for Namalsk it's standalone.

Try downloading it again and reinstall. I used the same A3L version and didn't have this issue.

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, MudBone said:

I installed Namalsk 1.0 from the A3 Launcher. When I launch Arma 3 with it as a mod I get the following error message.

"Addons NS2 requires addon CAData"

I believe this is a reference to old data in the old version of the map. It launches fine with CUP Terrains - Core but I dont think we should need that should we?

This seems like a leftover element from the original map perhaps?

CAData references to Arma 2 content but thats no issue with the Namalsk Port 1.0.0
Because i can tell you there is no NS2 in that version but NS2 was in the Arma 2 version of Namalsk.
So you must have the Arma 2 version of the map downloaded.

You can find a DL link of Namalsk here

Edited by Lappihuan

On 3/10/2016 at 7:28 AM, Lappihuan said:

CAData references to Arma 2 content but thats no issue with the Namalsk Port 1.0.0
Because i can tell you there is no NS2 in that version but NS2 was in the Arma 2 version of Namalsk.
So you must have the Arma 2 version of the map downloaded.

You can find a DL link of Namalsk here

I was able to delete all the old content and redownload the map. This resolved the issue for me and thanks for your help.

I'm porting A3Wasteland to Namalsk using your map (was using the earlier A2 version) . I would like to add loot spawns for the Namalsk buildings and was wondering where I could get the buildings names?

AND...whats the best way / place to get some support for the map that isnt involving Exile mod per say? Don't want to clutter their forums with unrelated posts.

you can do that here or here, whatever you like.

you can get the classNames via script, like eichi explains in this post.

1 person likes this

I'm afraid I'm a scripting noob at best so without a tutorial or specific example this won't be of much help to me...thanks for the suggestions though and of course the great work on the map.

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement