Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kuplion

[HELP] Kicks when InfiSTAR added

6 posts in this topic

I've just added InfiSTAR back to my server (latest one) and it's giving me some kicks that I can't seem to fix.

18:21:27 | Verified GUID (GUID) of player #2 [FPS]kuplion
18:21:48 | Script Log: #2 [FPS]kuplion (GUID) - #0 "his select 4)))exitWith{};
		'heartbeat' addPublicVariableEventHandler {};
		admin_d0 = {[_this,0] call admin_d0_MASTER;};
		adm"
18:21:48 | Player #2 [FPS]kuplion (GUID) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #0
18:22:08 | RCon admin #1: (Global) This server restarts every 3 hours, with 15 minute warnings
18:22:38 | Script Log: #0 Jonez (GUID) - #0 "			};

}
		else
		{

(vehicle player) removeAllEventHandlers 'GetOut';
			(vehicle player) addEventHandler ['GetOut',"
18:22:38 | Player #0 Jonez (GUID) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #0

I've added these filters on line #2 but they are being completey ignored:

!="his select 4)))exitWith{};\n		'heartbeat' addPublicVariableEventHandler {};\n		admin_d0 = {[_this,0] call admin_d0_MASTER;};\n		adm"

!="			};\n			\n		}\n		else\n		{\n			\n			(vehicle player) removeAllEventHandlers 'GetOut';\n			(vehicle player) addEventHandler ['GetOut',"

Any help would be fantastic as these only happen with InfiSTAR added.

Hey

please use the latest update from my updater & my BE filters :)

Advertisement

I was using all of your BE filters (but I may have missed something) and I think I was on the latest version but there was no change in the Change Log, it says v0040a but the one prior to that said the same thing. (Incidentally, is there any chance of getting the revision listed back on update page rather than just the time it was updated and downloaded, it makes it much easier to spot an update if significant time has passed since the last download).

I've downloaded it again now and I'll give it a spin on my test server (a clone of my live server) and report back.

If you still have trouble with any BE filters, take a look at these:

Battleye Filter TXT GUIDE:
http://www.exilemod.com/topic/74-how-to-battleye-filters-do-it-yourself/?do=findComment&comment=1077
or https://pastebin.com/9FBdjS1u if forum thread is gone
BattlEye Filters are time consuming and are different if you are running a modifed version.
Check out http://www.exilemod.com/topic/9708-battleye-filter-editor/

Thanks, InfiSTAR. Normally I'm fine with the BE stuff (save for a tricky few that confuse me) but I'll be sure to refer back to the guides again if I get stuck.

Out of interest, for the restrictions I had, were my filters correct? (I've rolled my server back for now so can't just add them in, but it would be good to know from whether they were correctly done or not?)

13 hours ago, kuplion said:

were correctly done or not

yes it is looking good :) but I am pretty sure these things are white-listed in my filters already

1 person likes this

Advertisement