Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-AKA-Punisher

problem after update

Question

ok so prior to the update of exile we were running Dms for missions and sarge ai just to hound the players Exile was running damn smooth alot of us my group and new players were loving the challenge ,, after the update we decided to try Namalsk the map its self looked awsome but we found it to be glitchy  in some areas, i  couldve lived with that but the group wanted to go back to altis so we did ,,,this is where the problems come up ...we made it through the BE filters part  we added infistar got it working . the DMS and the Sarge AI will not work now ,,,

so for the last day or so i have removed everything and went fresh install of Exile 9.6 , did the battleye stuff didnt  put infistar in just DMS got nothing redone the Exile and tried sarge ai the result nothing NO ai anywherea few things in the rpt but no major error that we couldnt fix ,,, if someone could help with this issue or give me a link to previous version of exile to down load would be great. great job on the update btw and how was the pizza ....

3 answers to this question

thank you for the reply the players will be happy lol , hopefuly there will be a fix or some help with the ai soon for 9.6 till then this will keep us occupied . thanx again 

well i decided to try Ryanzombies before i roll back the server to the previous version , and no it did'nt work either so if someone comes up with fixes for the ai as well as RyanZombies we will be at the 9.4.1 , we realy enjoy the Exile mod and think it can go along way .. i will watch for fixes and updates as usual , thanks again for the link and to the team for Exile keep up the good work ..

Advertisement