Edited by DirtySanchez
12 people like this

Amazing idea! 

Lone developer for ISAF-Gaming here, so I'm in, 

Add me to group through; ka0s_dev on Skype 9_9

2 people like this

Advertisement

Great idea!

Unfortunately I am no coder or scripter.

I am slowly learning and learning from my mistakes, I have been out of the arma scene for awile but came back to host Exile!

I run my entire community as I have always had trust issues and wanted to be responsible for any problems that happened.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

Great idea!

Unfortunately I am no coder or scripter.

I am slowly learning and learning from my mistakes, I have been out of the arma scene for awile but came back to host Exile!

I run my entire community as I have always had trust issues and wanted to be responsible for any problems that happened.

I share you pain. I am just a trial and error kind of person on a community I own. Would like to learn but not enough hours in the day.

This is a fantastic idea though and once i learn a bit more i might well try and join in sometime :)

Edited by Hell Raiser

I have no restriction on who can join, if you have an active community and code/setup your servers and you are tired of LONE WOLFING it as most of us are doing, just PM or post your skype profile name or email associated!

We are hoping to see many good things come from it for all to enjoy.

Not planning on it being a how to use initplayerlocal type questions but the bigger picture stuff working together to meet a common goal " The progress of Exile Mod Servers and the Player Communities".

I started with one of my prior ideas that I have laid out on paper but have not yet started to code it. Maybe with the multiple heads working together it can become reality and then release it under some eXileLoneDevs handle or something :)

2 people like this

Looks like I may have to get skype and sign up! haha I am a teamspeak man mainly :)

On 3/11/2016 at 7:33 PM, Hell Raiser said:

Looks like I may have to get skype and sign up! haha I am a teamspeak man mainly :)

Yes sir, it's going very well and everyone is trying to contribute in the best ways they can. 

To be honest it is turning out much better than anticipated and I feel the need to bump it up to front page again and gather some more good minds that are interested.

Thanks to all that have thrown a pm and gotten in on the action. So far we have a couple of ideas we will work on :) 

If anyone else feels they fit the category and have ideas and or contributions to be made, don't hesitate to pm or post

1 person likes this

Excited about this project! Great work fellas! I am on my own here as well and building from the ground up! Looking forward to the progress :rock:

Advertisement