Sqweeg

Searching for Namalsk survival server.

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello guys,

Playing on the same server since the Namalsk/Pomelo update released, but we got disappointed. Indeed, after having fixed a "bug" with loot spawning (loot was rare, it was so good), now, on the server, we can find 2-3 weapons by buildings, and seriously, it sucks. (In my opinion)

Then, I think I'm in the right place, to ask someone if you know an european Namalsk server survival. Zombies or not, no problem, but we are searching for a server with rare loot, weather changes, AI missions. A survival server.

Thanks for your answer, have a nice night.

Edited by Sqweeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

maybe take a look into the server showcase forums then? my server fits your description except for the rare loot point.

 

EDIT: and i am sure there are some more

Edited by =TBM= BangL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Posted (edited)

I did, but the only one server I've found, and that we are searching for with rare loot is in... Australia. :(

Like 30 players, weather changes, no safezones, rare loot.

Edited by Sqweeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well, the Battleborne Namalsk and Esseker servers fit your requirements perfectly as long as you don't mind zombies and the server being in America. However, over the christmas holiday we lost most of our community, so we are trying to rebuild. We'd love to have you though!

Rare loot (and getting rarer...still tweaking things on the Namalsk server) no safe zones, start only with XM8 and a water bottle (no map), traders only sell essential items (no military items whatsoever.) @mas weapons so that civillian weapons like the makarov and lee enfield spawn. 

It's pretty hardcore, and we'd love to have some more players that enjoy that play-style. 

Look up our thread on here (just search Battleborne) or visit www.battleborne.betaboard.net .

Edited by papahyooie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found your server on the server showcas, unfortunately, on americans servers, we are around 180-200 ping, and it's not funny to play. We are from south-east of France, and russian's servers are the limit. ¬¬

We would have joined you withe pleasure buddy, but we can't.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can offer you something, i think.

my server runs for like 1 week now, still working on it..

the thing is: i don't really know exactly where i wanna go with it, but what i can tell so far.. i am totally a friend of "hardcore".

i already have TFAR, which adds a shitload of realism to the communication, i turned off 3rd person when having a weapon, i have zombies, and i will also change some other things related to crosshairs and so on..

on the other hand.. yea, theres alot of loot, you can buy military stuff and so on.. but all that is stuff i didnt think about so far.

and.. my server is hosted in germany.

 

so.. maybe we can work out a nice server concept together? looks like you have a good sense for balancing.

hit me on steam, same name and picture as here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, =TBM= BangL said:

i can offer you something, i think.

my server runs for like 1 week now, still working on it..

the thing is: i don't really know exactly where i wanna go with it, but what i can tell so far.. i am totally a friend of "hardcore".

i already have TFAR, which adds a shitload of realism to the communication, i turned off 3rd person when having a weapon, i have zombies, and i will also change some other things related to crosshairs and so on..

on the other hand.. yea, theres alot of loot, you can buy military stuff and so on.. but all that is stuff i didnt think about so far.

and.. my server is hosted in germany.

 

so.. maybe we can work out a nice server concept together? looks like you have a good sense for balancing.

hit me on steam, same name and picture as here.

That would be a good idea mate, but I don't really have time to work on a server, and no money for renting it. That's why I'm searching for a survival one without running my own. 

I can wait for survival servers release, that's not a problem. :)

Edited by Sqweeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sqweeg said:

That would be a good idea mate, but I don't really have time to work on a server, and no money for renting it. That's why I'm searching for a survival one without running my own. 

I can wait for survival servers release, that's not a problem. :)

you got me wrong then, theres no need to "work" on it, or renting it.

the server is there, i will do the work. all i would want from you is: ideas and opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sqweeg said:

I found your server on the server showcas, unfortunately, on americans servers, we are around 180-200 ping, and it's not funny to play. We are from south-east of France, and russian's servers are the limit. ¬¬

We would have joined you withe pleasure buddy, but we can't.

That's too bad. I play on European servers frequently from America, and though the ping gets high sometimes, the experience is still ok. I guess it doesn't work as well the other way around. I hope you find a good home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MrWhite thinks about setting up such a machine. No Admins, low Loot...just Survival aspects. Also it will be Vanilla with the Blowout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.