Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Retribution

New "Server Database" feature quick questions

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Exile folks - THIS IS AN AWESOME FEATURE! 

Have a few questions -  

I edit and update our server posts (LEGION) and love this new feature - how do i add teamspeak info and website info (small buttons upper right) to the page? I do realize this is brand spanking new (who doesn't love spankings) and may not be implemented just yet. Please advise 

ALSO - I feel its beneficial to keep players abreast of the changes made on our server and enjoyed doing periodic updates, how would this function be fulfilled with this new system? 

Thanks for all your hard work and time to this awesome mod my cohorts and I spend entirely not enough of our lives playing.. Now, before I garnish any answers.. enjoy your damn pizza!!! 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Retribution

Is that AWOL back from the dead? Banshee county? Or am I mistaken

1 person likes this

Advertisement

hahahah! Well hello there sir! You are correct! Hope all has been well! 

1 person likes this

Hell yeah, just found out bob is an old rav teammate tooo. Say hello to angry for meh!

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, Retribution said:

Exile folks - THIS IS AN AWESOME FEATURE! 

Have a few questions -  

I edit and update our server posts (LEGION) and love this new feature - how do i add teamspeak info and website info (small buttons upper right) to the page? I do realize this is brand spanking new (who doesn't love spankings) and may not be implemented just yet. Please advise 

ALSO - I feel its beneficial to keep players abreast of the changes made on our server and enjoyed doing periodic updates, how would this function be fulfilled with this new system? 

Thanks for all your hard work and time to this awesome mod my cohorts and I spend entirely not enough of our lives playing.. Now, before I garnish any answers.. enjoy your damn pizza!!! 

Thanks in advance! 

Go in the server listing and click edit in the bottom left

1 person likes this

Can mark this post closed, all has been revealed to thine eyes and got it all figured out! 

Advertisement