• 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tkdeli

Problem CUP ans CBA

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello, i have a server HostHavoc and i have a problem to add CUP Core and CUP map with CBA.

If I add CBA, i have  Error: Bambi Creation Timeout. If I move CBA it's ok....

Second problem, when with the editor, i added objects from CUP, on the server i have this error : CUP_A2_EditorObjects and CUP_A1_EditorObjects

My mission :

addons[]=
{
	"exile_client",
	"chernarus",
	"CUP_A2_EditorObjects",
	"CUP_A1_EditorObjects"
};

 

-ip=37.187.162.19 -port=2317 -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" -ranking="" -par="" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@ExileServer" "-mod=@Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Weapons;@ASDG_JR" -world=empty -autoinit 

Thanks for your help and if you need more information say to me.

Sorry for my English ^^


 

 
Edited by tkdeli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 answers to this question

  • 0

It,s easy

Found it

I found the issue, and it is not a bug in CBA.

The Exile mod (I checked v0.9.6) is using the onPlayerConnected and onPlayerDisconnectedcommands directly instead of the new stacked event system.

The reason it appears that CBA "breaks" Exile is that CBA uses the stacked event system and the BIS stacked event system makes use of the onPlayerConnected and onPlayerDisconnected commands to handle the stacking system.

When Exile starts, it actually disables the BIS stacked event system, which, as mentioned, CBA needs. CBA calls the BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler (for the onPlayerConencted event) after Exile has initialized, which restores the BIS system and, at the same time, disables the Exile onPlayerConnected event handler. The account creation step happens in the Exile onPlayerConnected handler which is disabled when BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler "restores the order", so to speak. That's why the account isn't created.

The solution to the problem is for Exile to change the ExileServer_system_process_preInit.sqf file to use the BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler command to hook into the onPlayerConnected andonPlayerDisconnected events instead of calling onPlayerConnected and onPlayerDisconnecteddirectly. That way, the Exile mod will work not only with CBA but with all other mods and missions that make use of the new system:

Instead of

onPlayerConnected {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerConnected};
onPlayerDisconnected {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected};

they could use

["ExileOPC", "onPlayerConnected", {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerConnected}] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;
["ExileOPD", "onPlayerDisconnected", {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlaerDisconnected};] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

went that help please give me a Quote thanks

On 12.3.2016 at 1:17 PM, [Commander]Kara said:

It,s easy

Found it

I found the issue, and it is not a bug in CBA.

The Exile mod (I checked v0.9.6) is using the onPlayerConnected and onPlayerDisconnectedcommands directly instead of the new stacked event system.

The reason it appears that CBA "breaks" Exile is that CBA uses the stacked event system and the BIS stacked event system makes use of the onPlayerConnected and onPlayerDisconnected commands to handle the stacking system.

When Exile starts, it actually disables the BIS stacked event system, which, as mentioned, CBA needs. CBA calls the BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler (for the onPlayerConencted event) after Exile has initialized, which restores the BIS system and, at the same time, disables the Exile onPlayerConnected event handler. The account creation step happens in the Exile onPlayerConnected handler which is disabled when BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler "restores the order", so to speak. That's why the account isn't created.

The solution to the problem is for Exile to change the ExileServer_system_process_preInit.sqf file to use the BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler command to hook into the onPlayerConnected andonPlayerDisconnected events instead of calling onPlayerConnected and onPlayerDisconnecteddirectly. That way, the Exile mod will work not only with CBA but with all other mods and missions that make use of the new system:

Instead of


onPlayerConnected {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerConnected};
onPlayerDisconnected {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected};

they could use


["ExileOPC", "onPlayerConnected", {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerConnected}] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;
["ExileOPD", "onPlayerDisconnected", {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlaerDisconnected};] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;

 

Edited by [Commander]Kara
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, [Commander]Kara said:

wen that help give me a Quote ore like ;D

Ok thx for solution CBA :)  And for the second problem, can you help me ?

 

Edit : no, doesn't work... I have a black screen now or i see the ground... And no player in DB

 

 

Edited by tkdeli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

Mayby Trie To update you Database wait look here

1. Delete YOUR DATABASE

2. Import the --------> exile.sql wait to finisch then error tipe this me

3. Import the---------> upgrade-0.9.40-to-0.9.41 No Problems

4. Import the---------> upgrade-0.9.41-to-0.9.60 (I have tryed lot of times will be come Errors try again downt worry is a problem try again)

5. Restart your server Warning ExtDB must have the new passwort of MySqL Database look here:

database.png

Look to number 4 this is the problem try again with the sql you will be done (sorry this is German PhPMyAdmin)

pastebin.png

Edited by [Commander]Kara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

 

 

Thx for your help but i have always this error :

17:21:10 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (false)"

17:21:10 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (cba_network_opc) for Event (onPlayerConnected) executing Function ({

if (_name=="__SERVER__") exitWith {};

_obj=objNull;

{

if (_name == name _x) then

{

_obj=_x;

};

} forEach playableUnits;

if (!isNull _obj) then {[_name, _uid, _obj] call cba_network_fnc_opc;};

}), Replaced: (false)"

17:21:10 [3130,54.597,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=2.3.1.160220, "]

17:21:10 [3130,54.601,0,"XEH: PostInit finished."]

17:21:10 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] CBA_fnc_postInit (13.0005 ms)"

17:21:10 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BIS_fnc_reviveInit (0 ms)"

17:21:10 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] CUP_fnc_emissiveLights (0 ms)"

17:21:10 "TCAGame/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] ExileClient_fnc_postInit (0 ms)"

17:21:10 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

 
Edited by tkdeli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

On 13/3/2016 at 8:34 AM, [Commander]Kara said:

Mayby Trie To update you Database wait look here

1. Delete YOUR DATABASE

2. Import the --------> exile.sql wait to finisch then error tipe this me

3. Import the---------> upgrade-0.9.40-to-0.9.41 No Problems

4. Import the---------> upgrade-0.9.41-to-0.9.60 (I have tryed lot of times will be come Errors try again downt worry is a problem try again)

5. Restart your server Warning ExtDB must have the new passwort of MySqL Database look here:

database.png

Look to number 4 this is the problem try again with the sql you will be done (sorry this is German PhPMyAdmin)

pastebin.png

My answer is above


 
Edited by tkdeli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

OK Dude is CBA working in game can you play in game with out Requesting Bambie caharkter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 minutes ago, [Commander]Kara said:

OK Dude is CBA working in game can you play in game with out Requesting Bambie caharkter

 
No blackscreen or server receiving version...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.