Tuff_FishUK

No choice of perspective in server search.

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.

I've only just downloaded Exile after getting the Arma 3 itch back. I've always been on the Merc servers for Breaking Point as 3pp just doesn't do it for me. So, does anyone know how I can search for 1st person/Merc/Hardcore servers? There doesn't seem to be a tag on the search page for some reason that's unknown to me.

Many thanks.

The server owners would have to set that as a "tag". So its essentially their fault if they don't set that their server is First person or not

Advertisement

Well I can't seem to find that tag being used even once. I did see that you linked  http://www.exilemod.com/servers/   in the other thread though. This is what I was referring too, I can sort by comments, most viewed, port or whatever but not perspective.

I've tried straight searching for first, 1pp, merc etc but to no avail. Have I been completely naive and this mod is not really available in a locked first person perspective?

3 hours ago, Tuff_FishUK said:

Well I can't seem to find that tag being used even once. I did see that you linked  http://www.exilemod.com/servers/   in the other thread though. This is what I was referring too, I can sort by comments, most viewed, port or whatever but not perspective.

I've tried straight searching for first, 1pp, merc etc but to no avail. Have I been completely naive and this mod is not really available in a locked first person perspective?

Not a lot of servers utilize first person on Exile.

Advertisement